On 29/12/2016, Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission Limited (APPSC) announced recruitment notification to recruit Assistant Statistical Officer. Through this recruitment notification, Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission Limited (APPSC) plans to recruit Degree candidates for the post of Assistant Statistical Officer. Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission Limited (APPSC) is planning to recruit 95 candidates for the post of Assistant Statistical Officer. Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 28/1/2017.
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission Limited (APPSC) proposes to receive the application from applicants in Online Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission Limited (APPSC) before 28/1/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Online. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission Limited (APPSC)|
|Vacancy Name||Assistant Statistical Officer|
|Education Requirement||Any Bachelors Degree|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||95 Posts|
|Salary Range||Not Mentioned|
|Job Location||Andhra Pradesh|
|Last Date To Apply||28/1/2017|
|Address For The Job||Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission Limited ,Andhra Pradesh|
Eligibility & Details:
Assistant Statistical Officer Post:
Candidates can Get the Assistant Statistical Officer Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Assistant Statistical Officer|
|Total Vacancy: 95 Posts|
|Education required:Candidates should possess Bachelor’s Degree with Statistics as one of the Main Subject or Bachelor’s Degree with Mathematics/ Economics/ Commerce/ Computer Science (with Statistics as a paper in one year or two years or all the three years as the case may be) as one of the main Subjects.|
|Desirable: Not Mentioned|
|Experience: Not Mentioned|
|Pay Scale:Not Mentioned|
|Age Limit: 18-42 Years|
|Application Fee For The Job: 320 Rupees|
|Procedure:Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.psc.ap.gov.in from 29-12-2016 to 28-01-2017.
|Last Date: 28/1/2017|
|Location of Job: Andhra Pradesh|
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 28/1/2017
- Selection Will be Based on /either Written Test / Personnel Interview / Other Mode by the Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission Limited (APPSC) norms or decision .
How To Apply?:
- Interested and eligible Candidates are requested to apply online from 29/12/2017 to 28/1/2017. Also Candidates are requested to sent the printout of online application form along with all photo copy of supporting documents (Educational certificates, experience, Age , caste and other relevant certificates) before 28/1/2017 .
- Before online application candidate should go to the official website and register
- Candidates meeting the eligibility criteria for the given job kindly click on the given link below
- Candidates should go through the online application process carefully and then submit the application online
- All the required field in the online application process should be chosen by the candidates
- To know more about the detailed information such as Application process, Eligibility criteria , Age limit, Salary, Priority, Relaxation and other relevant information kindly click the given link below
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply 28/1/2017
|CLICK HERE FOR MORE DETAILS|