Aricent Off Campus B.E/ B.Tech/ B.Sc/ BCA/ MCA/ M.Sc/ M.E/ M.Tech freshers 2015 on March 28-29 2015 for Trainees – Network Support at Chandigarh. Candidates who have completed B.E/ B.Tech/ B.Sc/ BCA/ MCA/ M.Sc/ M.E/ M.Tech can apply for this job from Aricent.
Company Name: Aricent
Position: Trainees – Network Support
Education: B.E/ B.Tech/ B.Sc/ BCA/ MCA/ M.Sc/ M.E/ M.Tech
Experience: 0-1 Year
The Aricent Group is a global innovation and technology services company that helps clients to imagine, commercialize, and evolve products and services for the connected world. The Aricent Group employs more than 10,000 consultants, designers, and engineers at 33 locations worldwide. The company’s roster of clients includes Alcatel-Lucent, Cisco, Disney, GE, HP, Intel, Vodafone, and many others. The client base spans the entire telecommunications ecosystem (service providers, equipment manufacturers, independent software vendors, and device makers) as well as Fortune 500 brands that are innovating in connectivity-enabled industries such as healthcare, energy, finance, retail, and media.
- Candidates should be 2014 pass outs. Undergraduates are not eligible.
- Willing to work in 24*7 Support (US Shifts).
- Should be willing to work on voice based technical support.
- Candidates will be paid a fixed stipend during the training period.
- After successful completion of training, candidates may get regularized subject to performance & open positions.
- Candidates who have appeared in last 6 months are not eligible.
- Candidates have to go to the venue directly. Kindly do not upload resumes on iRefer.
- Benefits:Trainees will get a stipend of INR 16,000/- for 12 months during training period of 12 months
- Company will provide free pick-up & drop in Delhi-NCR.
- Candidates will go through Voice and Accent training and product specific training before they start handling technical cases.
- In case of regularization post successful completion of 12 months training the starting package will be INR 3 lakhs per annum with the designation of Associate Network Engineer.
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal).
- Knowledge on networking
- CCNA Trained /Certified would be an advantage
- Candidate should possess BCA/ B.Sc (IT) / B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech/ MCA/ M.Sc(IT) 2014 Pass-out
- Training Duration: 12 months
- Aptitude Test
- Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
How to Apply:
Walkin Date and Time :
- Off Campus Interview Date: 28 & 29 March 2015
- Off Campus Time: 9:30AM to 2:00PM
- Off Campus Address: Venue for 28th March15 (Saturday) Interview: Chitkara University Chandigarh – Patiala National Highway (On Chandigarh – Zirakpur – Banur – Rajpura Road) (Just 32 Kms from Chandigarh) Time: 9:30AM to 2:00PM/ Venue for 29th March15(Sunday) Interview: Netmax Technologies Pvt.Ltd , SCO 58-59, Sector 34-A Chandigarh Time: 9:30AM to 1:00PM