Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) invites application for the recruitment of Finance and Accounts Officer/ Treasury Officer with Graduate/ Post Graduate holders
|Company name||Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC)|
|Posts||Finance and Accounts Officer/ Treasury Officer|
|Qualification||Graduate/ Post Graduate|
|Total Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Application Last date||08.12.2014|
Details of Post :
Finance and Accounts Officer/ Treasury Officer
Applications are invited from the departmental candidates working Under the Govt. of ArUndchal Pradesh for filling Up 1 (one) post of Finance Gnd Accounts OfficerTreasury Officer, GroupA Gozetted] in the Finance and Accounts Service in the scale of pay of P.3) Rs. 15600-39100- Grade Pay Rs. 5400- plus other allowances through Limited Department Competitive Examination. The lone post is Unreserved for open competition. The vacancy position is subject to variation
|Name of Post||Qualification||# of Vacancy||Pay scale|
|Finance and Accounts Officer/ Treasury Officer||The candidates must have completed of least minimum of 2 years of regular service in the Grade of Assistant Audit Officer SUb-Treasury Officer, Superintendent of Accounts, SUb-Treasury officer, Administrative Officer, Section Officer of Secretariat Superintendent of Heads of Departments||1||Rs.15600-39100/- p.m.|
METHOD OF SELECTION:
Selection will be made through written competitive examination consisting of 4 (four) papers carrying 100 marks in each paper ie. 400 marks.
The candidates securing a minimum of 33% or more marks in each paper – in the written examination and 45% or more marks in aggregate in the written examination shall only be eligible for selection. On being qualified as per the above standards, the find selection to the post will be mode on merit subject to the scrutiny of ACRS (for post 2 years) and vigilance clearance Report from the Vigilance Department of the Govt. of Arunachal Pradesh.
AVAILABILITY OF APPLICATION FORM
Application forms can be obtained from the Commissions office on working doys from 10 A.M to 4 P.M Up to 08.12. 2014 till 4 P.M on cash payment of Rs. 70/- only in case of APST candidates and Rs. 130- only for General candidates. No separate examination fee in the form of Demond DraftTreasury Challan will be required further along with the opplication form. The fee is included with the cost of the application form for convenience of the applicant.
HOW TO APPLY:
Alongwith the opplication form Candidates must enclose 2two) copies of recent colour passport size photographs with self-difestation in the front side ond attested copy of APST Certificate (in case of APST Candidates). NB: The Application form should be procured in the name of the candidate only. Last Date of receiving application by the Commission is upto 08.12.2014 till 4 P.M.
- The decision of the Commission as to the eligibility or otherwise of a correspondence personal enquiries will be entertained.
- Application in prescribed form along with necessary documents should be submitted in the reception counter in d cover envelope Superscribed Application for the post of Finance and Accounts Officer Treasury Officer” and obtain receipt from the counter to ensure his/ her submission of application form.
- The application should be submitted through proper channel.
- Application received after the closing date or incomplete in any respect will be rejected.
- The Commission will not be responsible for delay in receipt of application due to any reason whatsoever.
- APPLICATION FORM OTHER THAN THE ONE PROCURED FROM THE ARUNACHAL PRADESH PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION, ITANAGAR WILL BE SUMMARLY REJECTED. NO DUPLICATE OR TYPED OUT FORM WILL BE ENTERTAINED.
- Application form not fulfilling the terms cand conditions as stipulated in the advertisement will be rejected.
- CANDIDATES ARE URGED TO READ THE INSTRUCTIONS AND FILL UP THE FORMS CAREFULLY AS THERE WILL BE NO FURTHER RECTIFICATION PERIOD AFTER CLOSING DATE.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 08.12.2014