Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) invites application for the recruitment of Medical Officer (Allopathy) with Graduate/ Post Graduate holders
|Company name||Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC)|
|Posts||Medical Officer (Allopathy)|
|Qualification||Graduate/ Post Graduate|
|Total Vacancy||18 Posts|
|Application Last date||30.12.2014|
Details of Post :
Medical Officer (Allopathy)
Application in prescribed form are invited from the citizens of India for filling up 18 (eighteen) posts of Medical Officer [Allopathy], under the Department of Health 81 Family Welfare, Govt. ofArunachal Pradesh in the Pay scale of PB- 3 Rs. 15,600-39,100/- Plus Grade pay of Rs. 5400/- PM plus NPA as admissible under rule. Out of 18(eighteen) posts, 14 (fourteen) posts are reserved for APST candidate, 3% reserved for PWDs out of 14(fourteen) posts and 4 (four) posts are for open competition. Thevacancy position is subject to variation
|Name of Post||Qualification||# of Vacancy||Pay scale|
|Medical Officer (Allopathy)||
||18||Rs. 15,600-39,100/- Plus Grade pay of Rs. 5400/- PM plus NPA as admissible under rule|
METHOD OF SELECTION:
The eligible candidate will have to appear in written examination in the following subjects followed by Viva-Voce to be conducted by the Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission on the basis ofwhich selection will be finalized
The candidates who secure a minimum of 33% or more marks in each written examination papers and 45 % of marks out of aggregate total marks in the written examination papers shall be eligible for viva-voce test. On the other hand, it will further mean that selection for viva-voce test shall be based on the aggregate total marks secured in the written examination papers and subject to ratio of 1:3. The candidates securing less than 33% of marks in any of the written examination paper shall not be eligible for appearing in the viva-voce test
HOW TO APPLY :
Along with the duly filled up application, candidates must enclose the following documents other Wise the application will be rejected.
- 2 (two) copies of recent color pass-port size photographs with self attestation in the front size which should be pasted on the space provided in the application form and attendance sheet.
- Self Attested Xerox copies of certificates and marksheets issued by the Assistant Registrar/Registrar/Controller of Examination/Vice-Chancellor of the concerned University to ascertain degree.
- Self Attested Xerox copy of Matriculation Certificate for proof of age issued by the Board only will be accepted.
- Self Attested Xerox copy of APST certificate and copy of PRC in case of General
- All the supporting documents submitted by the candidates must be self attested other wise the application will be rejected.
- vi. Self Attested Xerox copy of Arunachal Pradesh Medical Council Registration Certificate.
- PWD candidates should submit disability certificate obtained from State
- Medical Board. Such board should comprise a specialist of the particular category of disability for which the certificate is sought for, failing which such certificate will be rejected.
- The last date for receipt of application form by the Commission is 30.12.2014 upto 4 PM
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 30.12.2014