Assam Gramin Vikash Bank (AGVB) invites application for the recruitment of Attender & More Vacancies with Matriculate (10th/12th)/ MSW/ MA/ B.Sc (Agri)/ BA with B.Ed/ BSW/ B.Com educational background
|Company name||Assam Gramin Vikash Bank (AGVB)|
|Posts||Attender & More Vacancies|
|Qualification||Matriculate (10th/12th)/ MSW/ MA/ B.Sc (Agri)/ BA with B.Ed/ BSW/ B.Com|
|Total Vacancy||04 Posts|
|Application Last date||19.11.2014|
Details of Post :
|Name of Post||Qualification||# ofVacancy||Pay scale|
||1||Rs.5000.00 (Rupees Five thousand) per month|
||1||Rs.10,000.00 (Rupees Ten thousand) per month|
|FACULTY (IN HOUSE)||
||2||Rs.500.00 per day or approximately Rs.15, 000.00 (Rupees fifteen thousand) per month|
How to apply:
- Interested candidates are requested to send their resumes in Standard form of Application along with attested copies of the following supporting documents, so as to reach the Chairman, Assam Gramin Vikash Bank, Head Office, G S Road, Bhangagarh, Guwahati-781 005, Assam within 19.11.2014.
- List of supporting documents: i) Certificate in support of Educational Qualification ii) Certificate in support of Age iii) Experience Certificate iv) Certificate of proficiency in Teaching/Computer knowledge, if any v) Address proof
- The Envelope containing the application and supporting documents should be super scribed with “Application for the Post of FACULTY/ OFFICE ASSISTANT/ ATTENDER in AGVB RSETIs”. Last date of receiving applications: 19-11-2014
- Candidates shortlisted after scrutiny of applications and supporting documents, will be called for Personal Interview through Call Letters to be sent to their recorded address/E-mail ID.
- Selected candidates will be empanelled for a period of 12 months and Bank will engage the selected personnel on the basis of existing as well as future requirement of the RSETIs.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last date to apply: 19.11.2014