Assam Gramin Vikash Bank has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Faculty through recruitment notification – Assam Gramin Vikash Bank Recruitment 2015 – REF. AGVB/P&D/64/34/2014-15. Candidates who have completed M.Sc/ Ph.D can apply forthe new recruitment notification from Assam Gramin Vikash Bank
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Faculty on or before 14/02/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Assam Gramin Vikash Bank|
|Educational Qualification||M.Sc/ M.Phil/Ph.d|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||14/02/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Chairman, Assam Gramin Vikash Bank, Head Office, G S Road, Bhangagarh, Guwahati-781 005, Assam|
DETAIL OF ASSAM GRAMIN VIKASH BANKFACULTY RECRUITMENT:
Applications are invited from eligible Indian Citizens for filling up the post of Faculty (In House) in Rural Self Employment Training Institutes (AGVB – RSETIs) sponsored / to be established by Assam Gramin Vikash Bank on contractual basis:
- NAME OF THE POST: FACULTY (IN HOUSE)
- No. of Vacancies: 2 (Two), 1(one) post for RSETI, Bongaigaon and 1(one) post for RSETI, Kamrup (Rural).
- Basis of Recruitment: On outsourcing basis from open market
- Remuneration: `15, 000.00 (Rupees Fifteen thousand) per month consolidated.
- Candidate should be a Post Graduate in Agriculture and related / allied fields. Continuous 2 (Two) years of experience in rural sector.
- Age less than 35 years on the date of close of application.
- ROLE OF FACULTIES Assisting the Director in day-to-day administration of the RSETI. Taking training sessions / classes. Follow-up activities of trained candidates. Conducting training programmes as per training calendar and subject prepared by the Director of the RSETI. Training programmes should focus more on self employment, rather than academic interest. Any other assignment, as may be entrusted from time to time.
SELECTION PROCEDURE FOR ASSAM GRAMIN VIKASH BANK – FACULTY POST:
- Candidates can apply on or before 14/02/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
HOW TO APPLY FOR FACULTY VACANCY IN ASSAM GRAMIN VIKASH BANK:
Interested candidates are requested to send their resumes in Standard form of Application along with attested copies of the following supporting documents, so as to reach the Chairman, Assam Gramin Vikash Bank, Head Office, G S Road, Bhangagarh, Guwahati-781 005, Assam within 14.02.2015. List of supporting documents: i) Certificate/ Mark sheets in support of Educational Qualification ii) Certificate in support of Age iii) Experience Certificate iv) Certificate of proficiency in Teaching/Computer knowledge, if any v) Address proof The Envelope containing the application and supporting documents should be super scribed with “Application for the Post of FACULTY in AGVB – RSETIs”.
IMPORTANT DATES TO REMEMBER :
Last Date to Apply for this job 14/02/2015
Assam Gramin Vikash Bank Recruitment 2015 – REF. AGVB/P&D/64/34/2014-15.