Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Lecturer, Tutor through recruitment notification – Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) Recruitment 2015 – NO. 35PSC/DR-5/1/2014-2015. Candidates who have completed MDS, MD, BDS can apply for the new recruitment notification from Assam Public Service Commission (APSC).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Lecturer, Tutor Job on or before 8/7/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Assam Public Service Commission (APSC)
Vacancy Name : Lecturer, Tutor
Educational Qualification : MDS, MS/MD, B.D.S
Total No of Vacancy : 08 Post
Salary : Rs.15,600-39,100/- p.m
Job Location :Guwahati
Last Date to Apply for this job : 8/7/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Assam Public Service Commission (APSC), Guwahati
Detail of Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) Lecturer, Tutor Recruitment:
Assam Public Service Commission invites application from Indian Citizens as defined in Articles 5 to 8 of the Constitution of India for the under-mentioned posts under Assam Government in the scale of pay as indicated below and carrying usual allowances as admissible under Rules of the Govt. of Assam. (A) The following posts are at Regional Dental College, Guwahati under Health & Family Welfare (B) Deptt :
|Sl. No.||Name of Post||Requisite qualification||No. of vacancy||Category|
|1||Lecturer of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery||MDS in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery||1||OBC|
|2||Lecturer of Prosthodontics||MDS in Prosthodontics||2||OC – 1 OBC – 1|
|3||Lecturer of Orthodontics||MDS in Orthodontics||1||OC|
|4||Lecturer of Oral Medicine & Radiology||MDS in Oral Medicine & Radiology||1||OC|
|5||Lecturer of Pedodontics||MDS in Pedodontics||1||OC|
|6||Lecturer of Aneasthesiology||MD in Aneasthesiiology||1||OC|
|7||Tutor of Public Health Dentistry||BDS in Public Health Dentistry||1||OC|
- SCALE OF PAY: Rs. 15,600/- to Rs. 39,100/- PM and AGP of Rs. 7000/- PM (for Lecturer) and Rs. 15,600/- to Rs. 39,100/- and AGP of Rs. 6000/- PM (for Tutor) plus other allowances as admissible under Rules. Preference shall be given to the doctors working under Regulation 3(f) of APSC at Regional Dental College, Guwahati.
- AGE: Between 21 years to 38 years as on 01/01/2015. Relaxation for upper age will be considered as per existing norms.
- EXPERIENCE: 1(one) year experience for the post of Tutor of Public Health Dentistry
Selection Procedure for Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) – Lecturer, Tutor Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 8/7/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Lecturer, Tutor Vacancy in Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) :
- Application form may be obtained by downloading the same from the APSC’s website www.apsc.nic.in.
- The last date of receiving duly filled up application form in the Commission’s office is fixed on 08-07-2015.
- Applications (including applications received through post) received after the last date fixed for receipt shall not be entertained.
- Applications which are signed by the candidates and accompanied by all particulars as called for in the application form prescribed by the Commission only shall be considered and candidates fulfilling all the terms of the advertisement of the respective posts shall be called for a Screening test or Viva-voce interview where necessary as decided by the Commission.
- All candidates whether in Government Service or in Government owned undertaking or other similar organizations/Corporations/Boards/Bodies or in private employments may submit their application direct to the Commission subject to fulfilling the condition. If any such candidate forwards his/her application through his/her Controlling Officer/Employer, he/she should ensure that the application reaches the Assam Public Service Commission within the closing date, failing which it is liable to be rejected even if it had been submitted to the Controlling Officer/Employer before the closing date.
- The Commission shall in no way be responsible in the event of any candidate after appointment is not released by the concerned authority to enable him/her to join the new post.
- Candidates in the service of the State Govt. of Assam claiming age relaxation in terms of Personnel (B) O.M No. ABP 513/79/9, dated 27-03-1980 and O.M No. ABP 73/89/17, dated 04-01-1992 must submit the necessary recommendations from the employers within 30 days from the last date submission of forms.
HOW TO FILL UP THE FORM
- Applicants must affix 1 (One) copy of recent photograph on the space provided in the application form firmly with good quality glue/adhesive and also should enclose another copy along with the application. The photograph must be signed prominently. The Commission shall not be responsible for detachment/ loss of the photograph.
- Since the practice of furnishing attested copies of certificates/mark sheets etc. by competent authority has been discontinued by the Govt., the applicant shall furnish copies of certificate/mark sheet etc. declared by himself/herself as certified to be true copy of the original along with the application.
- In case of detection of any false declaration / statement made by any applicant, his/her application will be rejected and will also be penalized as per Rules/Law. Self attested photocopies of Certificate / Mark Sheet from HSLC onwards and also Caste Certificate / Registration Certificate / Experience Certificate (where necessary) should be furnished invariably and should be tagged properly without any chance of getting lost during transit. The Commission will not be responsible for any such loss due to improper tagging.
- Incomplete application in terms of the Advertisement will be summarily rejected. No documents will be entertained after the last date of submission of application.
WRITTEN TEST / INTERVIEW:
- If the number of applications received is large, the Commission may short-list the number of candidates either on the basis of their marks obtained in the qualifying academic examination required for the post in terms of advertisement. -ORii. By holding Screening test (Multiple choice objective type written examination) which will be notified in due course.
- The list of candidates whose applications are found valid or rejected after scrutiny will be made available in the Assam Public Service Commission’s website (www.apsc.nic.in) showing grounds of rejections in due course.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 8/7/2015
Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) Recruitment 2014 – NO. 35PSC/DR-5/1/2014-2015.