Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Labour Inspector & More Vacancies through recruitment notification – Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) Recruitment 2015 – NO .4PSC/E-2/2015-2016. Candidates who have completed Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Assam Public Service Commission (APSC).
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Labour Inspector & More Vacancies Job on or before 27/7/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Assam Public Service Commission (APSC)
Vacancy Name : Labour Inspector & More Vacancies
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate
Total No of Vacancy : 124 Post
Salary : Rs.8,000-40,000/- p.m
Job Location : Guwahati
Last Date to Apply for this job : 27/7/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Jawaharnagar, Khanapara, Guwahati-781022
Detail of Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) Labour Inspector & More Vacancies Recruitment:
The Assam Public Service Commission will hold the Preliminary Examination of the Combined Competitive Examination, 2015 for screening candidates for the Main Examination for recruitment to the under-mentioned services/posts in accordance with the Assam Public Services Combined Competitive Examination Rules 1989. The actual numbers of vacancies against each services/posts including reserved categories are shown below:
- Name of the Post, No of Post :
- Assam Civil Service (Jr.Grade) – 30
- Assam Land & Revenue Service (Jr.Grade) – 60
- Asstt. Registrar of Co-Operative Societies – 01
- Labour Inspector – 06
- Inspector of Taxes – 25
- Inspector of Excise – 02
- Pay scale admissible for each cadre/ post
- Assam Civil Service (Jr.Grade) Pay Scale 12500-40000, Grade Pay 5400, Pay Band PB-4.
- Assam Land & Revenue Service (Jr.Grade) Pay Scale 12000-40000, Grade Pay 5400, Pay Band PB-4.
- Asstt. Registrar of Co-Operative Societies Pay Scale 12000-40000, Grade Pay 5400, Pay Band PB-4.
- Labour Inspector Pay Scale 8000-35000, Grade Pay 4300, Pay Band PB-3.
- Inspector of Taxes Pay Scale 8000-35000, Grade Pay 4300, Pay Band PB-3.
- Inspector of Excise Pay Scale 8000-35000, Grade Pay 4300, Pay Band PB-3.
- ELIGIBILITY a) The Candidate must be an Indian citizen. b) He/She should not be less than 21 years and more than 38 years of age as on 01.01.2015. The upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST candidates i.e. upto 43 years. There will also be relaxation of upper age limit in respect of Persons With Disability by 5 years i.e. upto 43 years. The age limit of the candidates will be calculated on the basis of the Matriculation/HSLC Admit Card/Certificate issued by a recognized Board/ Council, and no other document shall be accepted in lieu thereof for the purpose. c) Candidates in service of the Govt. of Assam seeking relaxation of age in terms of O.M. No. ABP.513/79/9 dated 27.03.1980 and ABP.73/89/17 dated 04.01.1992 should note that in case such candidate qualifies for CC(Main) Examination, the age relaxation order as per prescribed procedure must be enclosed along with the application. d) The candidate must hold a Degree from any of the Universities incorporated by an Act of Central or State Legislature in India or other Educational institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be Deemed as a University under section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956 or possess such qualification as may be declared equivalent by the Government. e) Candidates must possess the prescribed qualification on the date of submission of their applications. 4 f) Candidates awaiting results of the qualifying examination on the closing date of submission of application need not apply. g) Persons with Disability should ascertain the post for which a particular category of disability is entitled for reservation as per the advertisement and should apply/opt the preference accordingly at the time of filling up forms for Main Examination.
- FEES for Preliminary Examination only. a) Application Fees : NIL b) Examination Fees –Rs 50/- for SC, ST (P) & ST (H). For others Rs 100/- to be deposited only through e-Challan with State Bank of India. c) The journal number generated by the Bank should be uploaded in the online application System of the Commission. d) Fee is not refundable. e) Fees for the Main Examination will be notified in due course of time. NOTE : APPLICATION SHALL BE SUMMARILY REJECTED IF THE PRESCRIBED FEE IS NOT DEPOSITED IN THE SBI THROUGH E-CHALLAN OR THE JOURNAL NO. GENERATED BY THE BANK (SBI) SUBSEQUENT TO DEPOSITING THE FEE IS NOT UPLOADED IN THE ONLINE APPLICATION SYSTEM. (Please Refer Instructions For Filling Online Application Form)
Selection Procedure for Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) – Labour Inspector & More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 27/7/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Labour Inspector & More Vacancies Vacancy in Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) :
CANDIDATES ARE REQUIRED TO APPLY FOR THE PRELIMINARY EXAM. THROUGH ONLINE MODE ONLY, NO OTHER MODE FOR SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION IS ALLOWED.
- Instructions for filling up online form have been uploaded in APSC website www.apsc.nic.in . Candidates should carefully go through the instructions while filling up forms.
- Candidates are not required to send any document i.e. the online application form, registration slip, bank challan or the journal entry confirmation slip etc. to the office of the Commission.
- Since the applications are submitted online, the question of submission of applications through proper channel in case of the candidates already employed becomes redundant. However, such candidates shall intimate their appropriate appointing authority about submission of application in writing.
- The candidates already employed should note that the prerogative for according permission to appear in C.C. (Preliminary & Main) Examinations / join services on being selected by the Commission in due course of time shall rest upon the appropriate authority. The Commission shall not be in any way responsible/accountable.
- Online form may be filled up w.e.f. 12.00 AM of 08/07/2015 to 12.00 Midnight of 27/07/2015 only. No application can be filled up after expiry of the given time as the link will be disabled.
- PWD (Persons With Disability) candidates are to inform the Commission in writing for scribe if required, within one month of the expiry of the closing date for online submission of application. (Commission’s email: email@example.com) Note: The applicants are advised to submit only a single application; however, if due to any unavoidable situation, he/she submits another/multiple applications, then he/she must ensure that the application with the higher Registration Number is complete in all respects which will be accepted by the Commission. The fee paid against one Registration Number shall not be adjusted against any other Registration Number.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR FILLING UP ONLINE APPLICATION FORM
- Carefully go through the Advertisement No. 13/2015 for Combined Competitive (Preliminary) Examination,2015
- Have a scanned (digital) image of passport size colour photograph with white background and signature in JPEG/JPG or PNG format not exceeding 50 KB and 20 KB respectively in size. The online application will not be registered unless the candidate’s photo and signature is uploaded after completion of the entry in online mode.
- Keep all academic or experience or personal details ready to fill up the application form correctly.Application Procedure Stage 1 FILLING UP AND SUBMITTING THE ONLINE APPLICATION FORM 1. Candidates are necessarily required to visit the APSCs office website www.apsc.nic.in The candidate will be redirected to the link www.apsconline.gov.in for Online Application.
- Once the candidate clicks the “APPLY NOW” link of the advertisement in www.apsconline.gov.in , it will offer a Declaration Page. The candidate is requested to go through the declaration carefully. The candidate can agree to these declarations by clicking on ‘I Agree’ Check Box. No candidate shall be allowed to apply online without accepting to the terms of these declarations.
- The duration of a session of online application is 30 minutes. Candidates are requested to fill up the form and upload the photograph and signature within the stipulated time. Once time limit is over, the session will be closed and the candidate will be required to apply afresh.
- Once the candidate fills up all the required data in the application form, he/she should click on the ‘Preview & Submit’ button. The System will display all information provided by the candidate in the application form for verification in this page. An ‘Edit’ button is also provided therein at the bottom of this page to make any correction in the information filled in. The candidates are advised to check the filled in details and satisfy themselves that all information is correctly filled up.
- After verifying all the information, the candidate should upload their scanned Photograph and Signature. Please go through the Guidelines carefully for proper format and size of Photograph and Signature.
- On successfully uploading their photo and signature, the candidate should ‘Submit’ the Application Form. No change in information filled in by the candidates would be allowed once submitted by clicking the submit button, at any subsequent stage of the examination process.
- After submission of the application form, the candidate should save and take printout of the system generated (a) Bank e-challan, (b) Registration Slip and (c) Application Form.
- Candidates are advised to preserve the Bank challan, Registration Slip and Application Form with them for future reference. The Registration Number is a must for any correspondence in the future. Please, note that the candidate is not required to send any of these documents to the office of the Commission.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 27/7/2015
Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) Recruitment 2014 – NO .4PSC/E-2/2015-2016.