Atkins Global Hiring B.Tech/ B.E/ M.Tech freshers 2015 for BIM Manager at Gurgaon. Candidates who have completed B.Tech/ B.E/ M.Tech can apply for this job from Atkins Global.
Company Name: Atkins Global
Position: BIM Manager
Education: B.Tech/ B.E/ M.Tech
Experience: 0 – 0 yrs
- To develop, lead and assist project teams in BIM project set up
- To develop and deliver structured BIM models for projects within your discipline
- To implement BIM training modules for key staff and maintain training courseware
- To participate in the process of developing BIM standards for projects across Atkins
- To develop and maintain Revit content libraries through creation of families, etc
- To provide guidance and assistance with design projects to ensure they are setup and progress optimally, and teams are using Revit appropriately
- To ensure that the implementation of Revit aligns with Atkins CAD-BIM strategy and links appropriately with the wider business
- Develop procedures to facilitate sharing of content and knowledge throughout Atkins Requirements
- Demonstrate expertise in preparation of 3D BIM models and construction documents using Revit Architecture, Revit Structure or Revit MEP
- For Revit MEP – Modeling HVAC, Plumbing systems, based on survey data, engineering calculations, specification sheets and other data
- Clash detection and coordination of all services in Revit & Navisworks
- Revit content creation: Parametric families using formulae, nesting and type catalogs
- Integration of Revit products with other applications (AutoCAD, Civil 3D, eSPEC, Quantity Takeoff, etc)
- BIM and associated software skills to automate routines to support standards and improve productivity
- BIM experience with 3D rendering and visualisation, BOQ & cost estimation, analysis and simulations, and specification linking etc.
- Must have computer experience in Microsoft Windows networked environments, and good working knowledge of word processing, spreadsheets, email, Web-enabled applications and database software
- Principle Activities
- Managing a multi functional design team responsible for delivering a large number of varied infrastructure projects in accordance with the clients requirements.
- Managing key stakeholder interfaces which will include all departments within the client organisation as well as other government departments.
- Establish project controls and reporting and ensure timely delivery of projects to time, cost and quality.
- Progress reporting and monitoring in line with contract KPIs
- Ensure resources are appropriate to meet current and future commitments and to maximize opportunities.
B.Tech/B.E/ M.Tech – Civil Holders
- Aptitude Test
- Technical and HR Interview
DOCUMENT REQUIRED (ORIGINAL AND PHOTOCOPIES):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
How to Apply: