ATKINS is hiring FRESHERS for Assistant Engineer profile
. Production of design solutions for UK Rail Bridges and Structures projects including analysis, production and checking of design drawings, specifications, design reports and CDM risk assessments.
. Working to technical quality standards and delivering projects to time and budget.
. Supporting and guiding junior level staff within the team.
. Liaising with UK based customers in a responsive and client focused manner.
Company Name: ATKINS
Position: Assistant Engineer
Experience: 0 yrs
1. Appropriate academic and professional qualifications (Degree qualified in CIVIL)
2. Appropriate and sufficient experience in the design of bridges and / or structures
3. Proficient in structural analysis software such as STAAD
4. Proficient in all Microsoft Office software particularly MS Excel and Word
1. Ability to adapt to different cultures and working environments to build rapport with customers
2. Experience of using written and spoken English within a business environment
3. Experience of bridge design
4. Familiarity with a range of engineering software, including grillage analysis and finite element analysis programs
5. Familiarity with the use of AutoCAD and / or MicroStation
6. Familiarity with UK design codes and / or Eurocodes
Atkins is one of the worlds’ leading engineering design consultancies. We have the breadth and depth of expertise to respond to the most technically challenging and time critical infrastructure projects.
As a provider of multi disciplined technical services to the built environment, we are committed to planning, enabling and designing excellence in the delivery of first class solutions which combines innovation, imagination and best practices.
How to Apply: