ATKINS is hiring FRESHERS for Coordinator profile
. As one of the world’s leading consultancies operating in the built and natural environment, we offer unparalleled opportunities for talented individuals in search of a rewarding career both in India and around the world.
. Atkins is Europe’s largest design consultancy with a strong reputation in telecommunications engineering. We currently have an opportunity to join our team in Bangalore, India.
. There will be the opportunity to learn new skills and for personal development.
Company Name: ATKINS
Education: Bachelors Degree, Diploma
Experience: 0-1 Year
1. Preferably educated to Diploma or Bachelor level in any discipline
2. Experience of up to 1 year in admin or technical support with a proven track record in lieu of qualifications
3. Proficient use of computers (MS Office) including the manipulation of databases
4. Conscientious, attentive to detail, customer focused and organised
5. Pro-active problem solver
6. Excellent communicator both verbal and written
7. Confidence in dealing with colleagues within UK
8. Enthusiastic, able to adopt a flexible approach to varying workload.
1. To provide admin/technical support to a multi-disciplinary office.
2. To be a competent user of the various systems / databases /GIS mapping/Auto CAD.
3. General administration, i.e filing, faxing and data input
4. To be a team player and deliver responsibilities by meeting deadlines
5. Monitor in-coming and out-going work-load, and inform the Team Leader of any issues.
6. To liaise with the UK team on a daily basis and build up a good working relationship
Atkins is one of the worlds’ leading engineering design consultancies. We have the breadth and depth of expertise to respond to the most technically challenging and time critical infrastructure projects.
As a provider of multi disciplined technical services to the built environment, we are committed to planning, enabling and designing excellence in the delivery of first class solutions which combines innovation, imagination and best practices.
How to Apply: