ATKINS is hiring for Graduate Engineer profile
. Perform tasks assigned independently with minimum guidance from the seniors in the discipline.
. Develop detailed designs from the schematic designs under the guidance of senior engineers.
. Able to develop details/sketches and provide details to CAD technicians.
. Shall ensure effective communication and coordination on assigned tasks within the discipline.
. Managing one’s own time and time of others reporting to them.
. Responsible for compliance with Atkins QA/QC procedures and implementation of procedures.
. Keep abreast of latest trends and technologies.
Company Name: ATKINS hiring Graduate Engineer
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Civil engineering / Masters in Structural engineering
Experience: 1 Year
1. Bachelor’s degree in Civil engineering from a recognised Institute with a minimum of 1 years of industry experience or Masters in Structural engineering from recognised institute with a minimum of one year of industry experience.
2. Have sound understanding of finite element analysis and shall be proficient in atleast one of the software’s such as STAAD Pro, ETABS, SAP etc.
1. Experience of working on international standards is an added advantage.
2. Graduate membership of institutes such as IStructE, ICE and working towards chartership.
3. Working Knowledge of software’s such as AUTOCAD, Revit structures.
Atkins is one of the worlds’ leading engineering design consultancies. We have the breadth and depth of expertise to respond to the most technically challenging and time critical infrastructure projects.
As a provider of multi disciplined technical services to the built environment, we are committed to planning, enabling and designing excellence in the delivery of first class solutions which combines innovation, imagination and best practices.
How to Apply: