o Write scripts to manage updated builds on servers
o Participate in unit test, debugging and solving defects in implemented software solutions.
Company Name: Auto Desk
Position: Software Development Intern
Education: B.Tech/B.E, M.E/M.Tech, Ph.D
• Explore current methods of installing products on different platforms.
• Propose plan to use technology depending upon different platforms.
• Develop & test the tool for at least one platform.
What You Need
• Engineering Undergraduate/Post Graduate/Ph.D degree with Computer Science background
• Knowledge of software product lifecycle
• Strong skills in Scripting – Shell script, PHP Python, SQL (Good to have)
• Strong interpersonal skills and ability to convey information in a polished, clear, concise, and professional manner
How to Apply: