Autodesk Hiring Bachelors / Master’s Degree freshers 2015 for Software Engineer at Bangalore. Candidates who have completed Bachelors / Master’s Degree can apply for this job from Autodesk.
Company Name: Autodesk
Position: Software Engineer
Education: Bachelors / Master’s Degree
Autodesk (NASDAQ: ADSK), is a leader in 3D design, engineering and entertainment software. Customers across the manufacturing, architecture, building, construction, and media and entertainment industries—including the last 17 Academy Award winners for Best Visual Effects—use Autodesk software to design, visualize, and simulate their ideas before they’re ever built or created. From blockbuster visual effects and buildings that create their own energy to electric cars and the batteries that power them, the work of our 3D software customers is everywhere you look.
Autodesk 360 services help our customers leverage the virtually infinite computing power of the cloud. If you share our passion for building large scale cloud services that impact how architects, designers and engineers collaborate on projects, this may be the place for you.
- Design and implement multiple web-based applications
- Collaborate with other developers and colleagues to validate your designs
- Re-factor, optimize, and enhance web application on an on-going basis
- Document and/or automate test cases
- Ensure code quality through reviews
- Work closely with product design and product management to collaboratively define and build elegant user interfaces
- BS or MS in Computer Science, Maths or Engineering
- New graduate – 3 years experience as a software engineer
- Experience with Java/C# or C++
- Experience in Java web application development a plus
- Strong Computer science concepts – Data structures, Algorithms, Object-Oriented design / programming
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Good communication skills
- Candidates with great passion for software development that have gone an extra mile in their course projects/work outside of the class will be strongly preferred.
- Aptitude Test
- Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
How to Apply: