Company Name: Autodesk
Position: Intern ACG Freshers
Education: BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech
- Meshmixer (www.123dapp.com/meshmixer) is a free tool for working with mesh models (like the ones used for 3D printing). It is an excellent creative tool, great for mashing together existing meshes and also for preparing files (such as scans) for printing or fabrication.
- We’re looking for enhancement to mesh-mixer to support new possibilities in this tool. This would include functionalities like mixing (i.e. Join, Cut, etc) of existing mesh geometries, create mirror of mesh along a user-defined plane, and view-cube to quickly adjust the orientation of mesh model.
- Understand current meshmixer functionality and the code.
- You will learn basics of Mesh, Transformation, Camera, Manipulators.
- Implement various UI enhancements to MeshMixer.
- Unit testing, bug fixing on the code for Windows & MAC platforms.
Knowledge of 3D Geometry, graphics, etc.
Good at programming in C++ and understanding of Object Oriented concepts.
Any prior experience with multi-platform is preferred.
Full-time student pursuing a bachelors level computer science or engineering degree at an accredited institute
Strong interpersonal skills and ability to convey information in a polished, clear, concise, and professional manner
Autodesk (NASDAQ: ADSK), is a leader in 3D design, engineering and entertainment software. Customers across the manufacturing, architecture, building, construction, and media and entertainment industries—including the last 17 Academy Award winners for Best Visual Effects—use Autodesk software to design, visualize, and simulate their ideas before they’re ever built or created. From blockbuster visual effects and buildings that create their own energy to electric cars and the batteries that power them, the work of our 3D software customers is everywhere you look.
How to Apply: