Avery Dennison (India) Pvt. Ltd walkin Any Graduate/ B.Sc/ Any Postgraduate freshers 2015 on Jan 29-312015 for Software Developer at Bengaluru. Candidates who have completed Bengaluru Can apply for this job from Avery Dennison (India) Pvt. Ltd.
Company Name: Avery Dennison (India) Pvt. Ltd
Position: Software Developer
Education: Any Graduate/ B.Sc/ Any Postgraduate
Experience: 0 – 2 yrs
Avery Dennison is a global leader in labeling and packaging materials and solutions. The company’s applications and technologies are an integral part of products used in every major market and industry. With operations in more than 50 countries and more than 26,000 employees worldwide, Avery Dennison serves customers with insights and innovations that help make brands more inspiring and the world more intelligent.
Headquartered in Pasadena, California, the company reported sales from continuing operations of $6 billion in 2012. Learn more at www.averydennison.com.About Avery Dennison RBIS Avery Dennison RBIS, a global leader in apparel and footwear industry solutions, is a $1.5 billion division of Avery Dennison (NYSE: AVY). Avery Dennison RBIS provides intelligent creative and sustainable solutions that elevate brands and accelerate performance throughout the global retail supply chain. We elevate brands through graphic tickets, tags and labels, embellishments and packaging solutions that enhance consumer appeal. We accelerate performance through RFID enabled inventory and loss prevention solutions, price management, global compliance, and brand security solutions.
Based in Westborough, Massachusetts Avery Dennison RBIS responsibly serves the global marketplace with operations in 115 locations, 50 countries, across 6 continents. For more information, visit www.rbis.averydennison.com.
Walk In Interviews for Graphic Automation Developer
- Work with GPD and operations teams to support new customer programmes and initiatives, ensuring graphics automation routines are available in a timely manner in line with receipt of customer orders.
- Ensure that all customer programmes are created to existing standards relating to Graphics automation, such as coding conventions, procedures, operational manuals and consistency of formatting, etc.
- Provide support to the Internet Development team to assist with testing and review of any new routines prior to deployment in a live environment.
- Resolve any live production related issues with automation routines with an agreed timeframe, currently 24hours.
- Transfer of current formats as appropriate to all relevant sites, ensuring accuracy and consistency of formats on a global basis for all automation maintained programmes.
- Review and monitoring of automation to ensure maximum benefits in each of the operational sites.
- WHAT WE WILL BE LOOKING FOR IN YOU:
- B.Sc., (Computer science)/ BCA/Diploma in Computer Science with 6 months to 2 years of experience
- Basic knowledge about C, C++ ,
- Breif Knowledge about Java , Java Scripts
- Knowledge about logics, Data Base Management
- Should be willing to work in shifts
- Aptitude Test
- Technical and HR Interview
DOCUMENT REQUIRED (ORIGINAL AND PHOTOCOPIES):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
How to Apply:
WALKIN DATE AND TIME :
- Walkin Interview Date: 29th – 31st January 2015
- Walkin Time: 10:00 AM to 1:00 PM
- Walkin Address:Avery Dennison ,RBIS ,90/ 91,7th Main Road, III Phase, Peenya Industrial Area, Bangalore-560 058,