Balmer Lawrie and Co Limited (Balmer Lawrie) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Officer [Travel] through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Graduation, Diploma can apply for the new recruitment notification from Balmer Lawrie and Co Limited (Balmer Lawrie).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Junior Officer [Travel] Job on or before 8/5/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Balmer Lawrie and Co Limited (Balmer Lawrie)
Vacancy Name : Junior Officer [Travel]
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate, Diploma
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : NA
Job Location : Guwahati
Last Date to Apply for this job : 8/5/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Balmer Lawrie and Co Limited (Balmer Lawrie), Guwahati
Detail of Balmer Lawrie and Co Limited (Balmer Lawrie) Junior Officer [Travel] Recruitment:
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Experience||Age|
|Junior Officer[Travel]||1||Graduation with Certificate/ Diploma in Travel & Tourism
Get Rs.40 FREE Recharge from Paytm
Desired Qualification Knowledge of GDS Operation and Knowledge of handling both Domestic/International Travel Operations
|1+ Year in relevant field[FTO-1] 3+ Year in relevant field[FTO-2]||35 Yrs|
Selection Procedure for Balmer Lawrie and Co Limited (Balmer Lawrie) – Junior Officer [Travel] Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 8/5/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Junior Officer [Travel] Vacancy in Balmer Lawrie and Co Limited (Balmer Lawrie) :
- Please apply through the e-recruitment portal. To apply through the portal you need to first register. You can register using the following link : https://careers.balmerlawrie.com/sap/bc/webdynpro/sap/hrrcf_a_candidate_registration?sap-client-100#.
- After creation of your profile, please ensure that you apply against the appropriate position by going to the “Employment Opportunities” tab. Only creation of profile does not ensure consideration of your candidature for a job.
- Once you have completed your application please send the system generated resume to the mail [email protected] [You need to have dobe reader installed in your PC for this].
- In case of any difficulty please send your feedback by clicking on the link “Feedback”or write [email protected] giving the description of our problem and your contact number.
- Last date for submission of applications is 8 th May, 2015.
- Please read The Other General Conditions before applying for the positions.
OTHER GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Before applying for the post, candidates should ensure that he/she fulfills the MINIMUM ELIGIBILITY and other criteria mentioned in this advertisement. BALMER LAWRIE & CO. LTD. being the Appointing Authority would be free to reject any application at any stage of the recruitment process, if the candidate is found ineligible for the post for which he/she has applied. No correspondence shall be entertained in this regard.
- Incomplete applications received after the due date ARE LIABLE FOR BEING REJECTED SUMMARILY.
- Request for change of Mailing address / Email / category / posts as mentioned in the application will not be entertained.
- The prescribed qualification / experience are the minimum and mere possession of the same does not entitle a candidate for shortlisting and or final selection. Candidates will be shortlisted based on the relevance and quality of experience vis-à-vis the requirements of the advertised role. The Company’s decision shall be final in this regard.
- The job description mentioned above is only indicative. It may change based on the requirement of the Company and discretion of the Management.
- Only short listed candidates who are found prima facie eligible based on the details given in the application form will be called for the written test and/or personal interview as the case may be.
- Candidature of the candidate is liable to be rejected at any stage of the recruitment process or after recruitment or joining, if any information provided by the candidate is found to be false or is not found in conformity with eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement.
- The Company reserves the right to relax age in case of candidates with longer years of experience/in case of exceptionally qualified or experienced candidates.
- The Company reserves the right to fill or not to fill all or any of the advertised positions without assigning any reason whatsoever.
- The Company reserves the right to shortlist candidates depending upon the number of vacancies and application received etc. and also to decide the modalities for recruitment whether through interview / Written Test / Group Discussion or all of these and the venue/schedule thereof.
- The Company reserves the right to offer the position in appropriate lower Grade Code & Compensation.
- Any canvassing directly or indirectly by the applicant will disqualify his/her candidature. Any dispute with regard to recruitment against this advertisement will be settled within the jurisdiction of appropriate Court Only.
- The applicants must provide his/her correct and updated email id & mobile number. Please note that the intimation for interview, if shortlisted, will be sent through email only.
- The number of vacancies is indicative. The Company reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of vacancies purely on need basis at any point of time during recruitment process.
- The Location/Place of posting mentioned are indicative, selected candidate shall be required to work in any location in India or outside the Country including assignments to Company’s Joint Ventures/Associates.
- Outsation candidates called for interview will be reimbursed travel expenses as per the rules of the Company.
- In respect of exceptionally qualified & qualitatively experienced candidates the minimum overall years of experience as prescribed, may be relaxed at the sole discretion of the Company.
- The advertisement will be taken down from the company website at 06.30 p.m. on the last date for submission of applications
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 8/5/2015
Balmer Lawrie and Co Limited (Balmer Lawrie) Recruitment 2014 – REGISTRATION NO.01/118/2005.
How to Apply: