Balmer Lawrie and Co Limited (Balmer Lawrie) invites application for the recruitment of Junior Officer with Post Graduate with MBA[HR,PM&IR]/ MSW holders
|Company name||Balmer Lawrie and Co Limited (Balmer Lawrie)|
|Qualification||Post Graduate with MBA[HR,PM&IR]/ MSW|
|Salary||Rs.9000 – 22000 /-p.m|
|Total Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Application Last date||28th November, 2014|
Details of Post :
|Name of Post||Qualification||# ofVacancy||Pay scale|
||1||Scale of Pay : Rs.Rs.9000 -22000/- pm|
OTHER GENERAL CONDITIONS:
- Before applying for the post, candidates should ensure that he/she fulfills the MINIMUM ELIGIBILITY and other criteria mentioned in this advertisement. BALMER LAWRIE & CO LTD being the Appointing Authority would be free to reject any application at any stage of the recruitment process, if the candidate is found ineligible for the post for which he/she has applied. No correspondence shall be entertained in this regard.
- In case the post applied for is not mentioned clearly & correctly an application is LIABLE FOR BEING REJECTED SUMMARILY.
- Incomplete applications, applications not as per the prescribed format or applications received after the due date ARE LIABLE FOR BEING REJECTED SUMMARILY
- Request for change of Mailing address / e-mail/ category / posts as mentioned in the application will not be entertained.
- The prescribed qualification / experience are the minimum and mere possession of the same does not entitle a candidate for shortlisting and or final selection. Candidates will be shortlisted based on the relevance and quality of experience vis-à-vis the requirements of the advertised role. The company’s decision shall be final in this regard
- Only shortlisted candidates who are found prima facie eligible based on the details given in the application form will be called for the written test and / or personal interview as the case may be.
- Category [SC/ST/OBC/PWD] once mentioned in the application form will not be changed and no benefit of other category will be admissible later on.
- The OBC candidates who belong to “creamy layer” are not entitled for relaxation of age and /or for consideration against reserved positions.
- Relaxations/ Reservations etc for SC/ST, PWD and OBC [Non CREAMY LAYER] will be as per Government Rules/ Presidential Directives.
- Candidates from SC/ST/OBC [non creamy layer] category should produce the original caste certificate issued by Competent Authority in the prescribed format as per the guidelines of Government of India in support of their claim, at the time of interview. In case, the candidate fails to produce the certificate issued by Competent Authority, his/her candidature will not be considered and his / her travelling expenses will not be reimbursed.
- Candidature of the candidate is liable to be rejected at any stage of the recruitment process or after recruitment or joining , if any information provided by the candidate is found to be false or is not found in conformity with eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement.
- The Company reserves the right to fill or not to fill all or any of the advertised positions without assigning any reason whatsoever.
- The number of vacancies is indicative. The company reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of vacancies purely on need basis at any point of time during recruitment process.
- The location/ place of posting mentioned are indicative, selected candidate shall be required to work in any location in India or outside the Country including assignments to company’s Joint Venture/ Associates.
- Outstation candidates called for interview will be reimbursed travel expenses as per the rules of the Company.
- In respect of exceptionally qualified and qualitatively experienced candidates the minimum overall years of experience as prescribed, may be relaxed at the sole discretion of the company.
HOW TO APPLY :
Please register your self using the link given below: https://careers.balmerlawrie.com/sap/bc/webdynpro/sap/hrrcf_a_candidate_registration?sap-client=100 After creation of your profile, please apply against the appropriate job by going into the “Employment Opportunities” tab. Last date for submission of applications is 28th November, 2014.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last date to apply: 28.11.2014