Company Name: Balmer Lawrie & Co Limited
Position:Junior Officer (Production)
Details of Post :
Junior Officer (Production)
THE COMPANY Balmer Lawrie, a public sector company under the Ministry of Petroleum & Natural Gas, is a professionally managed. Multi-location, diversified conglomerate having presence in manufacturing as well as service sectors, with a consistent track record of growth and profitability. High standards of customer service, innovative outlook and dedicated human resources have enabled the organization to achieve leadership position in many of its businesses. For the year ending 31.03.2013, the company achieved a Turnover of Rs.2762 crores and a Profit of Rs.224 crores.
PRODUCTS AND SERVICES The company operates in various business segments through Strategic Business Units [SBUs] and Joint Venture Companies [JVCs]. It is the market leader in Logistics Services, Steel Barrel, Industrial Greases & Specialty Lubricants and Corporate Tours & Travel. It also has significant presence in most of the other businesses it operates, namely, Performance Chemicals, Logistics Infrastructure, Refinery & Oil Field Services etc
OPENING The Company is looking for qualified and experienced personnel for the following position in SBU-Greases & Lubricants, Chennai. The details of the said vacancy is as follows:-
|S. NO||ROLE||LEVEL (GRADE)||LOCATION||NO. OF VACANCIES||MINIMUM QUALIFICATION||DESIRED QUALIFICATION||MAX AGE||MINIMUM POST QUALIFICATION EXPERIENCE (YEARS)|
|1||Jr Officer (Production)||S1||Chennai||1||Diploma in Mechanical / Chemical / Petro-chemical Engineering||–||35||Essential – 3 years in Manufacturing / Quality Control; Preferred – Hands-on experience in Grease & Lubricants Manufacturing / Familiar in Grease & Lubricants|
Scale of Pay : Rs 9,000 – Rs 22,000/-
Indicative Job Description
- Overall supervision of production activity with knowledge of grease and lubricants manufacturing using open, pressure vessel and blending kettle.
- Knowledge in testing of grease & lubricants during processing & quality control.
- Knowledge in operating thermo-pack utilities, compressors, small-filling units, pressure vessels etc.
- Knowledge in Grease & Lubricants packaging by various filling system.
- Meet daily / monthly production targets by effective planning and utilization of machine, material and human resources
- Knowledge in preventive maintenance of equipment & plant machinery.
- Conversant with computer operation, generation of reports for production and maintenance department
- Working knowledge to meet the requirements of Quality and Health & Safety Management System
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates may forward their candidature in the attached Application Format by post/courier addressed to Sr Manager (HR) Southern Region, Balmer Lawrie & Co. Ltd, 628, Anna Salai, Teynampet, Chennai: 600 018 or by e-mail attaching the application format duly completed in all respect to [email protected] The last date for receipt of applications is 14th April 2014.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 14th April 2014.
How to Apply: