Banaras Hindu University (BHU) conducting walk-in drive for the recruitment of Senior Research Fellow for M. Sc./M.Tech holders on November 04, 2014
|Company name||Banaras Hindu University (BHU)|
|Posts||Senior Research Fellow|
|Total Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Application Last date||November 04, 2014|
Details of Post :
Senior Research Fellow
Walk-in-interview will be conducted for contractual appointment of one Senior Research Fellow (SRF) in Ministry of Food Processing Industries Govt. of India, New Delhifunded R & D Project on “Development and production Technologies for Guava Pulp Enriched Fermented Dairy Product” located at Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi on Nov 04, 2014 at 10.00 AM in the office of Principal Investigator, Centre of Food Science and Technology, Institute of Agricultural Sciences, Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi-221005(UP).
|Name of Post||Qualification||# ofVacancy||Pay scale|
|Senior Research Fellow||NET/GATE with M. Sc./M.Tech. with 55% marks at least 2 years research experience in the related field (Dairy/Food Cemistry Chemistry, Dairy Tech., Food Tech./Engg., Food / Dairy Microbiology, Post Harvest Engg., Agril. Process and Food Engg. Food and Nutrition ( having computer knowledge)||1||18,000/- (including HRA)as per MFPI , Govt. of India rules|
Terms and conditions:
- Application on plain paper giving Name, permanent and correspondence address, Name for Father and Mother, Telephone and E-mail address (if available) Details of educationalcareer (starting from high school or equivalent) along with attested copies of all marksheets & certificates and details of any research or other experience etc., if any, should reach within 21 days of the advertisement/circular, to the P.I., Centre of Food Science & Technology, Institute of Agricultural Sciences, Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi-221 005.
- Position is purely temporary, time-bound and co-terminus with the project.
- There is no provision for re-employment after termination of the project.
- The engagement can be discontinued due to administrative reasons.
- The candidates attending the interview will not be entitled for TA/DA.
- Eligible candidates must be present 30 minutes before scheduled time on the date of interview to complete necessary formalities.
- Selected candidate will be medically examined prior to issuing the offer.
- The decision of the BHU will be final and binding in all aspects.
- For detailed advertisement/circular visit www.bhu.ac.in website.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in Interview :November 04, 2014
VENUE : (Anil Kumar Chauhan) Professor (Food Technology) & Principal Investigator (MFPI, Govt. of India, Funded Project) Centre of Food Science and Technology Institute of Agricultural Sciences Banaras Hindu University Varanasi – 221 005 (UP), India Tel: 0542-6702434 Cell No.: 09450658188 E – mail: [email protected]@bhu.ac.in
|Click here for More Details|