Bangalore Electricity Supply Company Limited (BESCOM) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Assistant Lineman-ITC through recruitment notification – Bangalore Electricity Supply Company Limited (BESCOM) Recruitment 2015 – Employment Re-Notification No: BESCOM/BC-50/2522/2014-15,5. Candidates who have completed 10th/12th/ITI can apply for the new recruitment notification from Bangalore Electricity Supply Company Limited (BESCOM)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Assistant Lineman-ITC Job from 12/02/2015 to 13/03/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Bangalore Electricity Supply Company Limited (BESCOM)|
|Vacancy Name||Assistant Lineman-ITC|
|Total No of Vacancy||189 posts|
|Salary||Rs.7,950-16,790 /- p.m.|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||13/03/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||BESCOM, Bengaluru|
DETAIL OF BANGALORE ELECTRICITY SUPPLY COMPANY LIMITED (BESCOM) – ASSISTANT LINEMAN-ITC RECRUITMENT:
Online Applications are invited for Assistant Lineman-ITC Post from the qualified eligible candidates who have passed 10th STD Examination and pass certificate of THREE YEARS“Lineman trade/Electrician trade” (ITC) imparted by the Industrial Training Institutes of KEB/KPTCL in Bangalore Electricity Supply Company Limited.
- No of post : 189
- Pay scale Rs. 7950-150-8100-190-9050-240-10250-300-11750-360-16790/-pm. Candidates selected as Assistant Lineman will be BESCOM Employees and posted anywhere within the jurisdiction of the BESCOM and posting to the vacant posts will be done through counseling based on the merit
- Qualification : Should have passed 10th Standard Examination and should have a pass certificate of THREE YEARS “Lineman trade”/“Electrician trade” (ITC) imparted by the Industrial Training Institutes of KEB/KPTCL.
- Other Qualifications: i) Should have knowledge of Kannada in reading and writing. ii) Should have normal eye sight. iii) Should have satisfactory physical fitness and shall qualify in the Endurance Test.
- Age: The candidates should have attained the age of 18 years as on the last date fixed for receipt of application and shall not be more than; i. 35 years in case of General Merit candidates. ii. 38 years in case of Category IIA, IIB, IIIA, IIIB candidates. iii. 40 years in case of SC/ ST and Category I candidates.
Rs 400/- (Rupees Four Hundred Only) in respect of candidates belonging to General Category and Category I, IIA, IIB, IIIA, IIIB. Rs 200/- (Rupees Two Hundred Only)in respect of candidates belonging to SC/ ST category. Candidates should pay the Application fee at the e-post offices during working hours between 12/02/2015 and 14/03/2015 only. Last date for payment of application fee at e-post offices is 14/03/2015.
SELECTION PROCEDURE FOR BANGALORE ELECTRICITY SUPPLY COMPANY LIMITED (BESCOM) – ASSISTANT LINEMAN-ITC POST:
- Candidates can apply on or before 13/03/2015.
- Recruitment to the posts of Assistant Lineman will be made by selection strictly on merit, based on the marks secured in the Qualifying Examination only. ii) Eligible candidates will be called for Endurance Test in the ratio of 1:5. iii) Candidates should produce Physical fitness certificate issued by Government Medical Officer during Endurance test. iv) Endurance test will be conducted in the following events; a) 100 meters Running : 14 seconds b) Skipping : 50 times in one minute c) Shot put 12 pounds : 8 meters throw (3opportunities) d) Climbing of Electric Pole: 8 meters height (compulsory) e) 800 meters running: 3 minutes. v) No marks are allocated to the endurance test. However, in order to qualify for the selection, the candidate has to compulsorily climb the electric pole (event No. d) and get through in 2 events out of remaining 4 events (i.e. event No. a, b, c & e). vi) The endurance test and verification of documents will be decentralized and will be conducted at the BESCOM Circle/Division Head quarters.
- Date and location of endurance test will be notified to the shortlisted candidates through website/newspapers. Those candidates who have furnished their E-mail id and mobile No. in the ON-LINE application will be intimated through one of these means.
- The verification of the requisite certificate of the shortlisted candidates will be done at the time of the Endurance Test/Counseling.
HOW TO APPLY FOR ASSISTANT LINEMAN-ITC – VACANCY IN BANGALORE ELECTRICITY SUPPLY COMPANY LIMITED (BESCOM):
Applications should be submitted only through “ON-LINE” mode by logging on to www.bescom.org Application will not be accepted by any other mode. The website will be kept open for submitting On-Line applications from 12/02/2015 to 13/03/2015.The last date for submission of application is 13/03/2015. Candidates are allowed to apply only once and application once submitted cannot be altered under any circumstances. After submitting the application ON-LINE the candidates should obtain the printouts of the e-Post office challan and should be paid at e-Post office and furnish the same as and when called. Candidates should submit the applications well in advance without waiting for the last date prescribed for submission. Fees paid once shall not be refunded under any circumstances or adjusted towards future recruitments.
- Only Indian citizens are eligible to apply.
- No person who has been convicted of an offence involving moral turpitude or who has been temporarily debarred or disqualified by the Union or any State Public Service Commission from appearing for examination or selections conducted by it shall ordinarily be appointed unless the Company after review of all the circumstances considers him suitable for such appointment.
- Candidates who obtain appointment by furnishing false information in the application are liable to be terminated.
- Postal address furnished in the application is final and all correspondence will be sent to the address furnished in the application. No correspondence for change of address at a later date will be entertained.
- Candidates who have appeared for the qualifying examination but whose results are not declared before the last date fixed for receiving applications, need not apply.
- Before filling up the On-line application forms, the eligible candidates shall go through instructions made available in the website.
- Candidates are expected to know the criteria for claiming reservation and SC, ST, categories I, IIA, IIB, IIIA, IIIB as well as norms for horizontal reservation under each quota prevailing in Government of Karnataka as on the last date prescribed for submission of application.
- The decision of BESCOM in matters relating to eligibility of candidates will be final and binding. i) Canvassing in any form for appointment will be a disqualification.
- Original documents / testimonials / certificates/ records etc., shall be produced for verification only when called for.
- For the candidates applied under category and selected, their appointment order will be issued only after receipt of Validity Certificate from the concerned Authority, irrespective of their selection under category.
- GOK vide Order no. EN/115/EEB/2010 (part-II) dated: 25.01.2012 has granted exemption from providing reservation to persons with disabilities as per section 32 of The Persons with Disabilities (Equal Opportunities, Protection of Rights and Full Participation) Act, 1995. m) GOK in its Order No: EN 193 EEB 2012 dated 19.01.2013 has granted exemption from extending 30% reservation quota earmarked for women category in direct recruitment of Assistant Lineman.
- The Company reserves the right to cancel the Employment, Notification during any stage in without prejudice to issue fresh notification, if necessary.5
- No correspondence or enquiries will be entertained from candidates about the recruitment process. All relevant information at various stages of recruitment will be made available on the Official website www.bescom.org
IMPORTANT DATES TO REMEMBER :
Last Date to Apply for this job 13/03/2015
Bangalore Electricity Supply Company Limited (BESCOM) Recruitment 2014 – Employment Re-Notification No: BESCOM/BC-50/2522/2014-15,