Bangalore Electricity Supply Company Limited (BESCOM) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Assistant, Junior Assistant through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completedBachelor degree can apply for the new recruitment notification from BangaloreElectricity Supply Company Limited (BESCOM)
Eligible candidates can apply online for theAssistant, Junior Assistant Job from 11-03-2015 to 09-04-2015. Find more informationabout the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Bangalore Electricity Supply CompanyLimited (BESCOM)|
|Vacancy Name||Assistant, Junior Assistant|
|Educational Qualification||Any Bachelors Degree|
|Total No of Vacancy||466 posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||09-04-2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||BESCOM, Bengaluru|
DETAIL OF BANGALORE ELECTRICITY SUPPLY COMPANY LIMITED (BESCOM) – ASSISTANT, JUNIOR ASSISTANT RECRUITMENT:
Bangalore Electricity Supply Company Limited BESCOM Recruitment 2015 has announced notification for recruitment of 238 Assistant and 228 Jr. Assistant at Karnataka, Bangalore. Recruitment notification published on official website www.bescom.org of Bangalore Electricity Supply Company Limited
- Post Name: Assistant – 238 Posts
- Post Name: Jr. Assistant – 228 Posts
- Education Qualification: Candidates minimum education qualification should beBachelor degree or equivalent from recognized board or university.
- Age limit:Age limit for applying BESCOM recruitment 2015 is 18 to 35 years.
- Application Fee: Application fees for Bangalore Electricity Supply CompanyLimited Recruitment 2015 is Rs. 500/- (Rs. 250/- for Reserved category).
SELECTION PROCEDURE FOR BANGALORE ELECTRICITY SUPPLY COMPANY LIMITED (BESCOM) – ASSISTANT, JUNIOR ASSISTANT POST:
- Candidates can apply on or before 09-04-2015.
- Selection process for BESCOM recruitment 2015 at Karnataka, Bangalore will be based on the Written Examination, Personal Interview.
HOW TO APPLY FOR ASSISTANT, JUNIOR ASSISTANT – VACANCY IN BANGALORE ELECTRICITY SUPPLY COMPANY LIMITED (BESCOM):
Interested and eligible candidates for Bangalore Electricity Supply Company Limited recruitment 2015 may apply online on link given below on or before last date of application
- Starting Date for Apply Online 11-03-2015
- Last Date of Online Application Submission : 09-04-2015
- Only Indian citizens are eligible to apply.
- No person who has been convicted of an offence involving moral turpitude or who has been temporarily debarred or disqualified by the Union or any State Public Service Commission from appearing for examination or selections conducted by it shall ordinarily be appointed unless the Company after review of all the circumstances considers him suitable for such appointment.
- Candidates who obtain appointment by furnishing false information in the application are liable to be terminated.
- Postal address furnished in the application is final and all correspondence will be sent to the address furnished in the application. No correspondence for change of address at a later date will be entertained.
- Candidates who have appeared for the qualifying examination but whose results are not declared before the last date fixed for receiving applications, need not apply.
- Before filling up the On-line application forms, the eligible candidates shall go through instructions made available in the website.
- Candidates are expected to know the criteria for claiming reservation and SC, ST, categories I, IIA, IIB, IIIA, IIIB as well as norms for horizontal reservation under each quota prevailing in Government of Karnataka as on the last date prescribed for submission of application.
- The decision of BESCOM in matters relating to eligibility of candidates will be final and binding. i) Canvassing in any form for appointment will be a disqualification.
- Original documents / testimonials / certificates/ records etc., shall be produced for verification only when called for.
- For the candidates applied under category and selected, their appointment order will be issued only after receipt of Validity Certificate from the concerned Authority, irrespective of their selection under category.
- GOK vide Order no. EN/115/EEB/2010 (part-II) dated: 25.01.2012 has granted exemption from providing reservation to persons with disabilities as per section 32 of The Persons with Disabilities (Equal Opportunities, Protection of Rights and Full Participation) Act, 1995. m) GOK in its Order No: EN 193 EEB 2012 dated 19.01.2013 has granted exemption from extending 30% reservation quota earmarked for women category in direct recruitment of Assistant Lineman.
- The Company reserves the right to cancel the Employment, Notification during any stage in without prejudice to issue fresh notification, if necessary.
- No correspondence or enquiries will be entertained from candidates about the recruitment process. All relevant information at various stages of recruitment will be made available on the Official website www.bescom.org
IMPORTANT DATES TO REMEMBER :
Last Date to Apply for this job 09-04-2015