Bank of India (BoI) invites online application for the recruitment of Specialist Officers for Graduate/ M.Sc holders
|Company name||Bank of India|
|Total Vacancy||13 Posts|
|Application Last date||22.12.2014|
Details of Post :
BANK OF INDIA, a leading Public Sector Bank having Head Office in Mumbai, invites applications for recruitment of Specialist Officers in various cadre/scales as below:
PAY SCALE : BASIC PAY AS BELOW AND OTHER ALLOWANCES AND PERQUISITES AS APPLICABLE: Present Scale of Basic Pay (in Rs.) –
- MMG Scale III : 25700 – 800/5 – 29700 – 900/2 – 31500
- SMG Scale IV : 30600 – 9000/4 – 34200 – 1000/2 – 36200
- SMG Scale V : 36200 – 1000/2 – 38200 – 1100/2 – 40400 (The above Scale of Basic pay is subject to amendments of appropriate provisions in the Bank of India Officers’ Service Regulations, 1979)
|Name of Post||Qualification||# of Vacancy||Pay scale|
|Specialist Officers||Candidates, intending to apply for above post should ensure that they fulfil the minimum eligibility criteria specified by Bank for respective post: Please note that the eligibility criteria specified herein are the basic criteria for applying for the post. Candidates must necessarily produce the relevant documents pertaining to category, nationality, age, educational qualifications, post qualification work experience etc. in original along with a photocopy thereof in support of their identity and eligibility as indicated in the online application form. Please note that no change of category will be permitted at any stage after registration of the online application. Merely applying / appearing and being shortlisted in the online examination and/or in the subsequent interview and/ subsequent processes does not imply that a candidate will necessarily be offered employment. No request for considering the candidature under any category other than in which applied will be entertained||13||Rs.25700-40400/- p.m|
|Information Technology (Scale – III)||
|Information Technology (Scale – IV)||
|Information Technology (Scale – V)||
APPLICATION FEES/ INTIMATION CHARGES (NON REFUNDABLE) : PAYMENT OF FEE ON LINE : 04.12.2014 TO 22.12.2014
- SC/ST/PWD Rs. 100.00 (INTIMATION CHARGES ONLY)
- GENERAL & OTHERS Rs. 600.00 (APPLICATION FEE + INTIMATION CHARGES)
Application Procedure : Candidates to go to the Bank’s website www.bankofindia.co.in and click on the ‘CAREER’ and then click on the link “Recruitment of Specialist Officers – Project No. 2014-15/3 Notice dated 03.12.2014” this will open a new window in this window click on “APPLY ONLINE”
- Option “APPLIES ONLINE” which will open a new screen.
- To register application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent
- In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, he / she can save the data already entered by choosing “SAVE AND NEXT” tab. Prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. Visually Impaired candidates should fill the application form carefully and verify/ get the details verified to ensure that the same are correct prior to final submission.
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online applicationthemselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after clicking the FINAL SUBMIT BUTTON. Page 12 of 21
- The Name of the candidate or his /her Father/ Husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the Certificates/ Mark sheets. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
- Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the ‘Validate your details’ and ‘Save & Next’ button.
- Candidates can proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature detailed under point “C”.
- Candidates can proceed to fill other details of the Application Form.
- Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before FINAL SUBMIT.
- Modify details, if required, and click on ‘FINAL SUBMIT’ ONLY after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct.
- Click on ‘Payment’ Tab and proceed for payment.
- Candidates will have to invariably produce and submit the requisite documents such as valid call letter, a photocopy of photo-identity proof etc. at the time of examination and Group discussion / interview respectively.
- Before applying for the mentioned specialist posts, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility and other norms mentioned in this advertisement. Candidates are therefore to carefully read this advertisement and follow all the instructions given for submitting online application.
- A Candidate’s admission to the examination/ shortlisting for interview and/ subsequent process is strictly provisional. The mere fact that the call letter(s) has been issued to the candidate does not imply that his/ her candidature has been finally cleared by Bank. Bank would be free to reject any application, at any stage of the process, cancel the candidature of the candidate in case it is detected at any stage that a candidate does not fulfil the eligibility norms and/or that he/she has furnished any incorrect/false information/certificate/documents or has suppressed any material fact(s). If any of these shortcomings is/are detected after appointment his/her services are liable to be summarily terminated.
- Decision of Bank in all matters relating to selection process will be final and binding on the candidate. No correspondence or personal enquiries shall be entertained by the Bank in this behalf.
- A candidate can apply for only one post and not more than one application should be submitted by any candidate. In case of multiple Applications only the latest valid (completed) application will be retained and the application fee/ intimation charges paid for the other multiple registration(s) will stand forfeited. The scribe arranged by the candidate should not be a candidate for the examination. If violation of the above is detected at any stage of the process, candidature both the candidate and the scribe will be cancelled. Multiple attendance/ appearances in online examination and/ interview will be summarily rejected/ candidature cancelled.
- Online applications once registered will not be allowed to be withdrawn and/or the application fee/ intimation charges once paid will not be refunded nor be held in reservefor any other examination.
- Any resulting dispute arising out of this advertisement including the recruitment process shall be subject to the sole jurisdiction of the Courts situated at Mumbai.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
- No request for change of address, or changes in any other details mentioned in the online application form will be entertained.
- In case any dispute arises on account of interpretation of clauses in any version of this advertisement other than English, the English version available on Banks website shall prevail.
- A candidate should ensure that the signatures appended by him/her in all the places viz. in his/her call letter, attendance sheet etc. and in all correspondences with the BANK/ Bank in future should be identical and there should be no variation of any kind.
- A recent, recognizable photograph should be uploaded by the candidate in the online application form and the candidate should ensure that copies of the same are retained for use at various stages of the process. Candidates are also advised not to change their Page 16 of 21 appearance till the process is completed. Failure to produce the same photograph at various stages of the process/ doubt about identity at any stage could lead to disqualification.
- The possibility for occurrences of some problem in the administration of the examination cannot be ruled out completely which may impact test delivery and/or result from being generated. In that event, every effort will be made to rectify such problem, which may include the conduct of another examination if considered necessary.
- Candidates will have to appear for the interview at their own expense. However, eligible outstation SC/ST/Persons with Disabilities category candidates called for interview will be paid IInd class to & fro railway/ bus fare or actual expenses incurred, whichever is less, by shortest route on production of proof of travel (rail/ bus ticket etc.). The above concession will not be admissible to SC/ST/Persons with Disabilities category candidates who are already in service in Central / State Government, Corporations, Public Undertakings / Local Government, Institutions and Panchayats etc.
- Bank shall not be responsible for any application made/ wrong information provided by an unauthorized person / institution. Candidates are advised not to share their application details with anyone.
- Appointment of selected candidates is subject to his/her being declared medically fit, as per any other requirements of the Bank and also subject to service and conduct rules of the Bank. Decision of Bank will be final and binding on candidates.
- Bank reserves the right to change (cancel/ modify/add) any of the criteria, method of selection etc. with or without assigning any reason.
- Intimations will be sent by email and/ sms only to the email ID and mobile number registered in the online application form. Bank shall not be responsible if the information/ intimations do not reach candidates in case of change in the mobile number, email address, technical fault or otherwise, beyond the control of Bank. Candidates are advised to keep a close watch on the authorised Bank website www.bankofindia.co.in for latest updates.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 22.12.2014