Bank of India (BoI) has issued a recruitment notificationfor the recruitment of Managing Director through recruitment notification . Candidates who have completed 10th/ +2 Class/ Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Bank of India (BoI)
Eligible candidates can apply online/ offline for the Managing Director Job on or before 27/12/2014. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Bank of India (BoI)|
|Vacancy Name||Managing Director|
|Educational Qualification||10TH/ 12TH/ Any Graduate|
|Total No of Vacancy||02 Post|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||27/12/2014|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Central Bank of India in Bandra East, Mumbai – 400051|
Detail of Bank of India (BoI) Managing Director Recruitment:
- Managing Director (contractual basis)
- VACANCIES : 02
- Location : Mumbai
- Qualification Graduation and above Should have passed 10th/ +2 and secretarial course.
- Age Maximum 62 years as on 01.11.2014 Maximum 62 years as on 01.11.2014
- Experience Applicant should be a serving/ retired official at the level not less than Deputy General Manager from a Scheduled Commercial Bank or equivalent rank from other Financial Institutions. Should have minimum experience of 25 years in Financial sector, preferably in Banking Banking Exposure: Corporate credit, Debt Syndication (domestic and preferably international also, Project appraisal, Merchant banking. Should have minimum experience of
- Before applying for the post, the candidate should ensure that he/ she fulfills the eligibility and other norms mentioned in this Notice. Decision of company in all matters regarding eligibility of the candidate, the stages at which such of eligibility is to be undertaken, the documents to be produced for the purpose of the conduct of interview, group discussion, selection and any other matter relating to recruitment will be final and binding on the candidate. No correspondence or personal enquirers shall be entertained by the company in this behalf.
- In case it is detected at any stage of recruitment that a candidate does not fulfill the eligibility norms and or that he/ she has furnished any incorrect false information certificate documents or has suppressed any material facts), his/ her candidature will be cancelled. If any of these shortcomings is are detected even after appointment, his/ her services are liable to be terminated. PLEASE NOTE THAT SIGNED PRINT OUT OF CV MAY BE SUBMITTED TO US AT THE TIME OF GROUP DISCUSSION I INTERVIEW ONLY AND NOT BE FORE THAT.
- The Company reserves the right to alter, modify or change the eligibility criteria and / or any of the other terms and conditions spelt out in this advertisement, including criteria for passing method and procedure for selection.
- All applications received will be acknowledged, in case you do not receive an acknowledgement within 2 working days of last date of submitting the application, please inform us at our e mail id and or call us on 02226500893/8879743113
- The company takes no responsibility for any delay in receipt or loss in postal transit of Call Letter / Intimation.
- The candidates should fill the details in their CV correctly, in particular – Age / Qualification etc. which will have direct effect on selection / non-selection. company takes no responsibility for rejection / non-selection due to aforesaid eITOT.
- The CV should mention e mail id, contact phone number, and address for correspondence.
- Photograph to be affixed on the CV should be signed across by the candidate to produced at the time of Interview I Group Discussion.
- The candidates will have to appear for Group Discussion & Interview at their own expense.
- Candidates should take required permission, if applicable, before applying from their previous employercurrent employer and should produce the same at the time of interview.
- Any resultant dispute arising out of this advertisement shall be subject to the sole jurisdiction of the Courts situated at Mumbai. (m) In case any dispute arises on account of interpretation in version other than English, English version will prevail.
Selection Procedure for Bank of India (BoI) – Managing Director Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 27/12/2014.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Managing DirectorVacancy in Bank of India (BoI):
- Candidate Should have a valid e-mail id.
- CV sent to the e-mail [email protected], only would be considered.
- Signed hard copy of CV should be printed, to be kept ready for submission at the time of group discussioninterview at the Interview Venue.
- Please note that the above procedure is the only procedure for applying. Physical mode of application or incomplete application would not be accepted.
- While submitting printed CV at the time of Group discussion interview the following documents are also required: a. Self Attested copy of School leaving certificate or any other document showing proof of age acceptable to the Bank. b. Supporting document for your last designation as Deputy General Manager General Manager from a Scheduled Commercial Bank or equivalent rank from other financial institutions. c. No Objection Certificate from your
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 27/12/2014