Bank of India (BoI) invites online application for the recruitment of Specialist Officers for Graduate/ B.E/ B.Tech/ B.Pharm/ MBA/ M.Sc holders
|Company name||Bank of India|
|Posts||Specialist Officers (SO)|
|Qualification||Graduate/ B.E/ B.Tech/ B.Pharm/ MBA/ M.Sc|
|Total Vacancy||33 Posts|
|Application Last date||22.12.2014|
Details of Post :
BANK OF INDIA, a leading Public Sector Bank having Head Office in Mumbai, invites applications for recruitment of Specialist Officers in various cadre/scales as below:
PAY SCALE : BASIC PAY AS BELOW AND OTHER ALLOWANCES AND PERQUISITES AS APPLICABLE: Present Scale of Basic Pay (in Rs.) –
- JMG Scale I : 14500- 600/7 – 18700-700/2 – 20100-800/7-25700
- MMG Scale II : 19400-700/1- 20100-800/10 – 28100 (The above Scale of Basic pay is subject to amendments of appropriate provisions in the Bank of India Officers’ Service Regulations, 1979) .
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA (as on 01.11.2014) :
Candidates, intending to apply for above post should ensure that they fulfil the minimum eligibility criteria specified by Bank for respective post: Please note that the eligibility criteria specified herein are the basic criteria for applying for the post. Candidates must necessarily produce the relevant documents pertaining to category, nationality, age, educational qualifications, post qualification work experience etc. in original along with a photocopy thereof in support of their identity and eligibility as indicated in the online application form. Please note that no change of category will be permitted at any stage after registration of the online application. Merely applying / appearing and being shortlisted in the online examination and/or in the subsequent interview and/ subsequent processes does not imply that a candidate will necessarily be offered employment. No request for considering the candidature under any category other than in which applied will be entertained.
|Post Code||Name of the Post||Age as on 01.11.2014||Educational Qualifications||Minimum Post Qualification Work Experience|
|1||Industrial Relation (Scale – I)||Min. 21 Years Max. 30 Years||A Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a UGC recognised university with 55% marks and full time MBA with specialization in HR/Personnel Management or MSW or post graduate degree (regular course) with specialisation in H.R./Personnel Management / I.R./Labour Laws from UGC recognised university / other reputed institutions. Degree in Law is desirable.|
|2||Investigation (Scale – II)||Min. 32 Years Max. 45 Years||Graduate from a recognised University. A degree in law will be preferred. Preference will be given to candidates with higher qualifications.||Experience of 10 years with State or Central Government / Public Sector Units in the investigation of Frauds, Thefts, Misappropriation, departmental irregularities, procedural lapses and complaints of various nature, etc. If from the Police / CBI / Law Enforcing Agencies, candidates should not be below the rank of Inspector. Having desirable experience in investigating cyber related fraud, irregularities, etc|
|3||Technical Officer (Appraisal) (Scale-II)||Min. 21 Years Max. 35 Years||Engineering degree in discipline such as Textiles, Chemical, Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics, Production, Computer Science, Metallurgy, B. Pharm. MBA in Finance from any UGC recognized university is desirable||Min. 3 yrs. experience including experience in industry and / or in Bank / Financial Institution|
|4||Statistician (Scale II)||Min. 21 Years Max. 35 Years||Master’s Degree in Statistics with minimum 60% marks in aggregate as full time regular student from a recognised University/ other reputed institutions such as Indian Statistical Institute, Kolkata.||3 Years’ experience as Statistician in officer’s cadre / Statistical Officer in a Financial Institution or Bank or Government Organisation or Private Sector. The candidate should have adequate experience in handling large volume of data, application of statistical techniques and tools, drawing inference from the behaviour of data, forecasting, modelling, calibration, and validation etc. Knowledge of various statistical packages such as SAS/ SPSS/ MATLAB, etc. is essential. Experience in the area of risk management in the Banking and Financial Institutions, Analysis of banks portfolio and submission of various reports to Top Management based on the analysis will|
HOW TO APPLY : DETAILED GUIDELINES/PROCEDURES FOR
- APPLICATION REGISTRATION
- PAYMENT OF FEES
- PHOTOGRAPH & SIGNATURE SCAN AND UPLOAD Candidates can apply only online from 04.12.2014 to 22.12.2014 and no other mode of application will be accepted. Page 11 of 21
IMPORTANT POINTS TO BE NOTED BEFORE REGISTRATION : Before applying online, candidates should:
- Scan their photograph and signature ensuring that both the photograph and signature adhere to the required specifications as given under Guideline for photograph & signature scan and upload.
- Have a valid personal email ID and mobile no., which should be kept active till the completion of this Recruitment Process. Bank may send call letters for the Examination etc. through the registered e-mail ID. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID and mobile no. before applying on-line and must maintain that email account and mobile number.
APPLICATION FEES/ INTIMATION CHARGES (NON REFUNDABLE) : PAYMENT OF FEE ON LINE : 04.12.2014 TO 22.12.2014 (both days inclusive)
- SC/ST/PWD Rs. 100.00 (INTIMATION CHARGES ONLY)
- GENERAL & OTHERS Rs. 600.00 (APPLICATION FEE + INTIMATION CHARGES)
- Candidates will have to invariably produce and submit the requisite documents such as valid call letter, a photocopy of photo-identity proof etc. at the time of examination and Group discussion / interview respectively.
- Before applying for the mentioned specialist posts, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility and other norms mentioned in this advertisement. Candidates are therefore to carefully read this advertisement and follow all the instructions given for submitting online application.
- A Candidate’s admission to the examination/ shortlisting for interview and/ subsequent process is strictly provisional. The mere fact that the call letter(s) has been issued to the candidate does not imply that his/ her candidature has been finally cleared by Bank. Bank would be free to reject any application, at any stage of the process, cancel the candidature of the candidate in case it is detected at any stage that a candidate does not fulfill the eligibility norms and/or that he/she has furnished any incorrect/false information/certificate/documents or has suppressed any material fact(s). If any of these shortcomings is/are detected after appointment his/her services are liable to be summarily terminated.
- Decision of Bank in all matters relating to selection process will be final and binding on the candidate. No correspondence or personal enquiries shall be entertained by the Bank in this behalf.
- A candidate can apply for only one post and not more than one application should be submitted by any candidate. In case of multiple Applications only the latest valid (completed) application will be retained and the application fee/ intimation charges paid for the other multiple registration(s) will stand forfeited. The scribe arranged by the candidate should not be a candidate for the examination. If violation of the above is detected at any stage of the process, candidature both the candidate and the scribe will be cancelled. Multiple attendance/ appearances in online examination and/ interview will be summarily rejected/ candidature cancelled.
- Online applications once registered will not be allowed to be withdrawn and/or the application fee/ intimation charges once paid will not be refunded nor be held in reserve for any other examination.
- Any resulting dispute arising out of this advertisement including the recruitment process shall be subject to the sole jurisdiction of the Courts situated at Mumbai.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
- No request for change of address, or changes in any other details mentioned in the online application form will be entertained.
- In case any dispute arises on account of interpretation of clauses in any version of this advertisement other than English, the English version available on Banks website shall prevail.
- A candidate should ensure that the signatures appended by him/her in all the places viz. in his/her call letter, attendance sheet etc. and in all correspondences with the BANK/ Bank in future should be identical and there should be no variation of any kind.
- A recent, recognizable photograph should be uploaded by the candidate in the online application form and the candidate should ensure that copies of the same are retained for use at various stages of the process. Candidates are also advised not to change their appearance till the process is completed. Failure to produce the same photograph at various stages of the process/ doubt about identity at any stage could lead to disqualification.Page 16 of 21
- The possibility for occurrences of some problem in the administration of the examination cannot be ruled out completely which may impact test delivery and/or result from being generated. In that event, every effort will be made to rectify such problem, which may include the conduct of another examination if considered necessary.
- Candidates will have to appear for the interview at their own expense. However, eligible outstation SC/ST/Persons with Disabilities category candidates called for interview will be paid IInd class to & fro railway/ bus fare or actual expenses incurred, whichever is less, by shortest route on production of proof of travel (rail/ bus ticket etc.). The above concession will not be admissible to SC/ST/Persons with Disabilities category candidates who are already in service in Central / State Government, Corporations, Public Undertakings / Local Government, Institutions and Panchayats etc.
- Bank shall not be responsible for any application made/ wrong information provided by an unauthorized person / institution. Candidates are advised not to share their application details with anyone.
- Appointment of selected candidates is subject to his/her being declared medically fit, as per any other requirements of the Bank and also subject to service and conduct rules of the Bank. Decision of Bank will be final and binding on candidates.
- Bank reserves the right to change (cancel/ modify/add) any of the criteria, method of selection etc. with or without assigning any reason.
- Intimations will be sent by email and/ sms only to the email ID and mobile number registered in the online application form. Bank shall not be responsible if the information/ intimations do not reach candidates in case of change in the mobile number, email address, technical fault or otherwise, beyond the control of Bank. Candidates are advised to keep a close watch on the authorised Bank website www.bankofindia.co.in for latest updates.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 22.12.2014