Company Name: Bank of Maharashtra
Position:Networking Administrator & More Vacancies
Education:B.Tech / B.E/MCA/MSC/ B.Sc/BCA/IT
Details of Post :
Networking Administrator & More Vacancies
- Name of the Posts:
- Networking Administrator: 02 Posts
- Windows Administrator: 02 Posts
- Oracle Data Base Administrator: 02 Posts
- MSSQL Database Administrator: 02 Posts
- Software Programmer: 02 Posts
- IT Support Administrator: 30 Posts
- Information Security Officer: 03 Posts
- People Soft Implementation Specialist: 02 Posts
- Total No of Vacancies: 45
- Age : Candidates age should be between 23 years to 30 years & candidate must have been born not earlier than 02-04-1984 and not later than 01-04-1991 for Sl No 1 to 6 Post and 28 years to 35 years & candidate must have been born not earlier than 02-04-1979 and not later than 01-04-1986 for Sl No 7 & 8 Posts. Age Relaxation is applicable for SC/ ST/ EXS/ PWD
- Qualification: Candidates must possess B.Tech / B.E. in Computer Science/ Electronics/ Electronics & Telecommunications, Very strong fundamental knowledge in Networking including TCP/ IP including DHCP and DNS, ISO/ OSI Layer for Sl No 1 Post and B.Tech/ B.E in Computer Science/ IT/ Electronics/ MCA/ MSC Computer Science for Sl No 2 to 5, 7 & 8 Posts and Graduates in Computer Science B.Sc (Computer Science), BCA, B.Tech/ BE in Computer Science/ IT, M.Sc (Computer Science), MCA for Sl No 6 Post.
Selection Process: Candidates are selected based on written examination, Group Discussion & Personal Interview.
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay Rs.100/- for SC/ ST/ PWD and Rs.500/- for all other candidates through Online Payment like Master/ Visa Debit or Credit cards or Internet Banking.
- Log on to “www.bankofmaharashtra.in”
- Click on the link “Recruitment”.
- Select the Post you want to apply and Click on “Apply Online”.
- Fill all the details, upload scanned Photo (200 x 230 pixels) and Signature (140 x 60 pixels).
- After filling all the details click on the Submit Button.
- Make Payment through Online as mentioned above.
- Take Print out of the Application, e-receipt along with Registration Number and Password and retain it for future use.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply Online from the website “www.bankofmaharashtra.in” from 06-05-2014 to 22-05-2014.
Important dates to remember :
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 06-05-2014
- Closing Date for Submission of Online Application: 22-05-2014
- Starting Date for Payment of fee: 06-05-2014.
- Last Date for Payment of Fee: 22-05-2014.
- Last Date for Reprint: 06-06-2014.
- Date of Online Test: 06-07-2014.
How to Apply: