Bank Note Paper Mill India Private Limited (BNPMIPL) invites application for the recruitment of Officer & More Vacancies with BE/ B.Tech/ Diploma/ B.A/ B.Sc/ B.Com/ CA / ICWA/ MBA/ Post Graduate holders
|Company name||Bank Note Paper Mill India Private Limited (BNPMIPL)|
|Posts||Officer & More Vacancies|
|Qualification||BE/ B.Tech/ Diploma/ B.A/ B.Sc/ B.Com/ CA / ICWA/ MBA/ Post Graduate|
|Salary||Rs. 9300-39100/- P.M.|
|Total Vacancy||08 Posts|
|Application Last date||02.12.2014|
Details of Post :
|Name of Post||Qualification||# of Vacancy||Pay scale|
|Assistant General Manager||
||1||Rs.15600-39100 Rs. 7600|
|Middle Management Grade||
||1||Rs.15600-39100 Rs. 7600|
||2||Rs.15600-39100 Rs. 6600|
||1||Rs.15600-39100 Rs. 5400|
|Junior Management Grade (JMG)||
||1||Rs. 9300-34800 + 4200|
|Officer (Information Technology)||
Selection for the above mentioned posts will be done through Assessment center exercise including Personal Interview. Depending upon the nos. of valid applications received, selection procedure may vary and shall be intimated in due course.
HOW TO APPLY
Pre- Requisites for Applying Application: The Candidates applying for the posts mentioned above are advised to submit the applications in the prescribed format published herewith on one side only on A4 – size paper along with a requisite fee, self-certified copy of testimonials/certificates in support of educational qualifications, experience, caste category and any other relevant certificates along with a self -certified recent passport size photograph and should enclose a DD for Rs.500/- (if applicable), drawn in favour of “ B N P M R e c r u i t m e n t A c c o u n t ” payable at Bangalore issued by any Nationalized Bank.
Applications, complete in all respects along with enclosures should be sent only to the following address by ordinary post so as to reach on or before 02.12.2014. The envelope should be superscribed as A p p l i c a t i o n fo r th e pos t of ………Ref : A d v t .N o . 03 /2014
The General Manager
Bank Note Paper Mill India Private Limited,
1st Floor, S.R.Complex,
No.2, Thavarekere Main
Road, S.G.Palya, D.R.College
Post, BNPM will not be responsible for postal delay or loss/ Non-delivery thereof. No correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
- Prescribed qualifications and experience are minimum and mere possession of the same does not entitle a candidate to be called for interview. Management reserves the right to reject any application without assigning any reason and to raise or relax the standard of specifications depending upon response. The recruitment process can be cancelled/suspended/deferred/terminated without assigning any reason. The decision of the management will be final and no appeal will be entertained.
- In the absence of sufficient number of eligible candidates applying for the advertised post, the Company reserves the right to lower the post and call the applicants who are found eligible for that post for recruitment and selection. In such circumstances the pay and allowances shall be as applicable to that post. This however may not be presumed as a right on the part of the applicant or an obligation on the part of the Company.Page 12 of 13
- If the candidate knowingly or willfully furnishes incorrect or false particulars/In case it is detected at any stage of recruitment that a candidate does not fulfil the eligibility norms and/or that he/she has furnished any incorrect/false information/certificate/documents or has suppressed any material fact(s), his/her candidature will be cancelled. If any of these shortcomings is/are detected even after appointment, his/her services are liable to be terminated.
- Candidates seeking relaxation in Fee/Age must produce certificates in original in support of his/her claim at the time of interview.
- Applications received without requisite application fee except from those who have been exempted and applications not submitted strictly in required format /incomplete applications will be summarily rejected.
- Applications received after the due date as mentioned above will not be considered and will be summarily rejected.
- Admission to the Interview/Assessment Center exercise will be purely provisional without verification of age/ qualification/experience/category (SC/ST/OBC/PWD/ExSer.) etc. of the applicants. Each applicant should therefore, ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility criteria and that the particulars furnished in the application are complete and correct in all respects. In case it is detected at any stage that an applicant does not fulfil the eligibility criteria and /or has furnished incorrect information or suppressed any material information, his/her candidature will be cancelled and, if already appointed, his/her services will be summarily terminated without giving any notice, or any compensation in lieu thereof.
- All educational qualifications should be obtained from recognized Indian universities/institutions as approved by AICTE. If grades are awarded instead of marks i.e CGPA/DGPA/OGPA/SGPA etc , candidates should clearly indicate its numerical equivalent (upto two decimal points) and submit documentary proof by relevant college/university/educational institute stating the corresponding percentage obtained. In the absence of such information applications are liable for rejection.
- The percentage of marks is to be calculated as aggregate of all the semesters/trimesters/years taken together. Accordingly, statement(s) showing marks obtained in all the semesters/trimesters/years should be enclosed along with the application.
- Candidates should enclose experience certificate(s) issued by their employers clearly mentioning the duration of their experience in their respective employment. In case of present employment, copy of appointment letter/latest salary statement issued by the employer, indicating their date of joining should be enclosed. In the absence of such information applications are liable for rejection.
- Candidates serving in Government/Public Sector Undertakings should produce “No Objection Certificate” from their employer at the time of interview, in the absence of which their candidature may not be considered.
- Persons who have been dismissed from the service of any organization need not apply.
- The decision of the company in all matters regarding eligibility, short listing of applicants for interview, conduct of interview and selection will be final and binding on the applicants and no correspondence will be entertained in this regard. Mere fulfilling mini n u m eligible criteria shall not entitle any candidate to be shortlisted/selected.
- Selected candidates will be liable to be posted in c o m p a n y ’ s office at Mysore or Bangalore or at any o t h e r places as may be existing/opened.
- Serving Employees of BRBNMPL/SPMCIL applying against this advertisement should submit their applications well in time and no grace period will be allowed.
- Company takes no responsibility to collect any certificate/remittance sent separately.Page 13 of 13 Candidates are advised, in their own interest, to ensure that all the required cetificates/testimonials are enclosed along with their application form.
- The Company shall not be responsible for any application being rejected which is based on wrong information provided in any advertisement issued by unauthorized person/institution.
- Any resultant dispute arising out of this advertisement shall be subject to Jurisdiction of Courts in Bangalore.
- Candidates called for interview for the post in AGM and above will be paid second A/C class railway return fare and for the Post of Officers to Manager will be paid Three tier A/C class railway return fare by the shortest route on production of evidence of travel, i.e. railway receipt/ticket as per the extant rules of the company.
- Only those candidates who meets the eligibility criteria and who are short-listed for appearing in the selection process including Personal Interview will be intimated by E-mail to their E-mail address, furnished by them. The names of candidates who are finally short- listed for selection process including interview will also be available on the Company’s Website www.bnpmindia.com. Applicants are requested to keep track of the same by visiting Company’s website from time to time. Similarly final selection result will be available on the Company’s website for candidates selected for appointment.
- Appointment of selected candidates is subject to his/her being declared medically fit and verification of character and antecedents as per the requirement of the Company. Such appointment will also be subject to the Service & Conduct Rules of the Company.
- Candidates selected and appointed will be placed on probation for a period of one year which may be extended for a further maximum period of one year at the discretion of the company.
- Candidates will have to produce original caste and other relevant certificates like educational qualifications, experience, age, etc. at the time of interview, in support of his/her eligibility, as per the details furnished in the application, failing which his / her candidature will be cancelled.
- The Candidates may please take note that the factory being a continuous process plant, will operate on 24 x 7 i.e., 3 shifts basis and employees in junior and middle management cadre will be required to come in all shifts.
- Errors & omissions excused.
- CANVASSING IN ANY FORM WILL BE A DISQUALIFICATION.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 02.12.2014