Bank Note Paper Mill India Private Limited (BNPMIPL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Engineer & More Vacancies through recruitment notification – Bank Note Paper Mill IndiaPrivate Limited (BNPMIPL) EMPLOYMENT NOTIFICATION NO.04/2014-15 DT.24.03.2015. Candidates who have completed BE/ B.Tech, Graduate, Post Graduate, Diploma can apply for the new recruitment notification from Parliament of India
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Engineer & More Vacancies Job on or before 30.04.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Bank Note Paper Mill India Private Limited (BNPMIPL)|
|Vacancy Name||Engineer & More Vacancies|
|Educational Qualification||B.E/B.Tech, Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate, Diploma|
|Total No of Vacancy||19 posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||30.04.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Bank Note Paper Mill India Private Limited, 1st Floor, S.R.Complex, No.2, Thavarekere Main Road, S.G.Palya, D.R.College post, Bangalore -560029|
DETAIL OF BANK NOTE PAPER MILL INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED (BNPMIPL) – ENGINEER & MORE VACANCIES RECRUITMENT:
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Deputy Manager – Technical/Engineering Electrical/Instrumentation||01||BE/ B.Tech. (full-time) with 60% marks in aggregate from a Govt. recognized Indian University /Institute as approved by AICTE in any of the following branches i.e. Electrical / Instrumentation. Note: Electrical includes Electrical Electrical & Electronics Instrumentation includes: Electronics & Instrumentation, Instrumentation & Control Engg. A minimum of 05 years of postqualification experience in Process Automation / Process Control in a Process industry preferably in Paper & Pulp/Chemical/ Petrochemical/ Fertilizer . Candidates from PSU/Govt. Organization should have minimum 02 years regular service in one grade below i.e., in CDA pattern of Pay scale of Rs. 9,300- 34,800 with Grade Pay of Rs.4,600/-(PB-2) OR at equivalent IDA pattern of Pay scale of Rs.20600- 46500/- OR at equivalent level in a reputed Private Sector Company having turnover of at least Rs.100 Crore per annum.||Rs.15600-39100 Rs. 5400||26 years – 40 years|
|Engineer/Officer – Technical/Engineering a) Electrical/ Instrumentation 02 b) Chemical/Paper & Pulp 02||04||Three years Diploma (full-time) in Engineering with 60% marks in aggregate from a recognized Indian University/Institute as approved by AICTE in any of the following branches. OR BE/B.Tech (full-time) with 60% marks in aggregate from recognized Indian University/Institute as approved by AICTE in any of the following branches. Note: Electrical Includes: Electrical Electrical & Electronics Instrumentation includes: Electronics & Instrumentation, Instrumentation & control. A minimum of 04 years of post qualification experience in Process Automation/Process Control in a Process industry preferably in Paper & Pulp/Chemical/ Petrochemical/ Fertilizer for Diploma Holder. One year relevant post qualification experience in Process Automation/Process Control in a Process industry preferably in Paper & Pulp/Chemical/ Petrochemical/ Fertilizer for Degree Holders . or Three years Diploma (full-time) in Engineering with 60% marks in aggregate from a recognized Indian University/Institute as approved by AICTE in the following respective branches i.e.,Chemical Engineering/Pulp & Paper Technology. OR BE/B.Tech. (full-time) In the following branches i.e., Chemical Engg./ Pulp & Paper Technology (OR) 4 years Bachelor Degree in Applied Science i.e., B.A.Sc. (Pulp & Paper) with 60% marks in aggregate from a Govt. recognized Indian University/Institute. OR First Class Graduate in Science with 60% marks in aggregate and two years PG Diploma in Pulp & Paper Technology with 60% marks in aggregate from Govt. recognized Indian University/Institute. A minimum of 04 years of post qualification experience in Process Automation/Process Control in a process industry preferably in Paper & Pulp/Chemical/ Petrochemical/ Fertilizer for Diploma holder. One year relevant post qualification experience in Process Automation/Process Control in a Process industry preferably||Rs. 9300-34800 Rs. 4200||21 years – 30 years|
|Engineer/Officer – Trainees a) Mechanical 02 b) Electronics & Communication 02 c) Electrical/ Instrumentation 05 d) Chemical/Paper & Pulp 04||13||BE/ B.Tech. (full-time) with 60% marks in aggregate from a Govt. recognised Indian University /Institute as approved by AICTE in Mechanical Engg. Only Mechanical Engineering and no other sub branch will be eligible. Experience is not essential or BE/ B.Tech. (full-time) with 60% marks in aggregate from a Govt. recognised Indian University /Institute as approved by AICTE in Electronics & Communication Engg. Only Electronics & Communication Engineering and no other sub branch will be eligible. Experience is not essential or BE/ B.Tech.(full-time) with 60% marks in aggregate from a Govt. recognised Indian University /Institute as approved by AICTE in Electrical/ Instrumentation Engg. Note: Electrical Includes: Electrical Electrical & Electronics Instrumentation includes: Electronics & Instrumentation Instrumentation & control Only Electrical/ Instrumentation Engineering and no other sub branch will be eligible. Experience is not essential or BE/ B.Tech.(full- time) with 60% marks in aggregate from a Govt. recognized Indian University /Institute as approved by AICTE Chemical Engineering/ Pulp & Paper Technology (OR) 4 years Bachelor Degree in Applied Science i.e., B.A.Sc. (Pulp & Paper) with 60% marks in aggregate from a Govt. recognized Indian University/Institute. (OR) First Class Graduate in Science with 60% marks in aggregate and two years PG Diploma in Pulp & Paper Technology with 60% marks in aggregate from a Govt. recognized IndianUniversity/ Institute. Experience is not essential||Rs. 9300-34800 Rs. 4200||21 years – 27 years|
|Executive Secretary (Officer Level)||01||Graduate in Arts/Science /Commerce/Business Administration/Business Management from a recognized Indian University/Institute approved by AICTE. AND Diploma in Commercial Practice/Secretarial Practice with a pass in Stenography (English) exam with speed of 120 wpm and Typing (English) speed of 40 wpm or equivalent from any Govt. recognized Institute. (OR) Post Graduate Degree in Management /ComputerApplication from a recognized Indian university /Institute approved by AICTE with a pass in Stenography (English) exam with speed of 120 wpm and Typing (English) speed of 40 wpm or equivalent from any Govt. recognized Institute. A minimum of 04 years of postqualification experience as Executive Assistant/ PrivateSecretary /Steno for a senior executive of a reputed organization. Essential: Operational knowledge of Micro soft – Office, Excel, Power Point, Access, computer applications software etc.||Rs.15600-39100 Rs. 5400||21 years – 30 years|
APPLICATION FEE PAYABLE ( NON-REFUNDABLE) For SC/ST/PWD Rs. 150/- For all others (including OBC, Employees of SPMCIL , BRBNMPL and Internal candidates) for each post in Executive Cadre Rs.600/ Requisite fee must be paid along with the application by means of Banker’s cheque/Demand Draft (Validity 03 months) issued by a Nationalized Bank drawn in favour of “BNPM Recruitment Account” payable at Bangalore. Payment in any other manner will not be accepted.
SELECTION PROCEDURE FOR BANK NOTE PAPER MILL INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED (BNPMIPL) – ENGINEER & MORE VACANCIES POST:
- Candidates can apply on or before 04.2015
- For the post of Deputy Manager (Tech./Engg.) – Through Assessment Centre Exercise followed by personal Interview.
- For Engineer/Officer (Tech./Engg.) & Engineer/Officer Trainees : Initial screening will be done through Aptitude Test on the basis of relative performance. Thereafter, final selection will be done through Assessment Centre Exercise & Personal Interview.
- For Executive Secretary: Secretarial Proficiency & Skill Test followed by personal interview.
- All Tests shall be conducted in English language only.
- Examination Centre will be at Bangalore. Candidates have to appear for test at own cost.
HOW TO APPLY FOR ENGINEER & MORE VACANCIES – VACANCY IN BANK NOTE PAPER MILL INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED (BNPMIPL):
Pre- Requisites for Applying Application: The Candidates applying for the posts mentioned above are advised to submit the applications in the prescribed format published herewith on one side only on A4 – size paper along with a requisite fee, self-certified copy of testimonials/certificates in support of educational qualifications, experience, caste category and any other relevant certificates along with a self -certified recent passport size photograph and should enclose a DD for Rs.600/- for General candidate and Rs. 150/- for Reserved candidates , drawn in favour of “ B N P M R e c r u i t m e n t A c c o u n t ” payable at Bangalore issued by any Nationalized Bank. Page 11 of 13 Applications, complete in all respects along with enclosures should be sent only to the following address by ordinary post so as to reach on or before 30.04.2015 The envelope should be superscribed as A p p l i c a t i o n fo r th e pos t of ………Ref : A d v t .N o . 04 /2014-15 The General Manager Bank Note Paper Mill India Private Limited, 1st Floor, S.R.Complex, No.2, Thavarekere Main Road, S.G.Palya, D.R.College post, Bangalore -560029 BNPM will not be responsible for postal delay or loss/ Non-delivery thereof. No correspondence in this regard will be entertained. Please note that the above procedure is the only valid procedure for applying. No other mode of application or incomplete steps would be accepted and such applications would be rejected.
IMPORTANTGENERAL INSTRUCTIONS :
- Prescribed qualifications and experience are minimum and mere possession of the same does not entitle a candidate to be called for interview. Management reserves the right to reject any application without assigning any reason and to raise or relax the standard of specifications depending upon response. The recruitment process can be cancelled/suspended/deferred/terminated without assigning any reason. The decision of the management will be final and no appeal will be entertained.
- In the absence of sufficient number of eligible candidates applying for the advertised post, the Company reserves the right to lower the post and call the applicants who are found eligible for that post for recruitment and selection. In such circumstances the pay and allowances shall be as applicable to that post. This however may not be presumed as a right on the part of the applicant or an obligation on the part of the Company.
- If the candidate knowingly or willfully furnishes incorrect or false particulars/In case it is detected at any stage of recruitment that a candidate does not fulfil the eligibility norms and/or that he/she has furnished any incorrect/false information/certificate/documents or has suppressed any material fact(s), his/her candidature will be cancelled. If any of these shortcomings is/are detected even after appointment, his/her services are liable to be terminated.
- Candidates seeking relaxation in Fee/Age must produce certificates in original in support of his/her claim at the time of interview.
- Applications received without requisite application fee except from those who have been exempted and applications not submitted strictly in required format /incomplete applications will be summarily rejected.
- Applications received after the due date as mentioned above will n o t b e c o n s i d e r e d a n d w i l l be summarily rejected.
- Admission to the Interview/Assessment Center exercise will be purely provisional without verification of age/ qualification/experience/category (SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Ex-Ser.) etc. of the applicants. Each applicant should therefore, ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility criteria and that the particulars furnished in the application are complete and correct in all respects. In case it is detected at any stage that an applicant does not fulfil the eligibility criteria and /or has furnished incorrect information or suppressed any material information, his/her candidature will be cancelled and, if already appointed, his/her services will be summarily terminated without giving any notice, or any compensation in lieu thereof.
- All educational qualifications should be obtained from recognized Indian universities/institutions as approved by AICTE. If grades are awarded instead of marks i.e CGPA/DGPA/OGPA/SGPA etc , candidates should clearly indicate its numerical equivalent (upto two decimal points) and submit documentary proof by relevant college/university/educational institute stating the corresponding percentage obtained. In the absence of such information applications are liable for rejection.
- The percentage of marks is to be calculated as aggregate of all the semesters/trimesters/years taken together. Accordingly, statement(s) showing marks obtained in all the semesters/trimesters/years should be enclosed along with the application.
- Candidates should enclose experience certificate(s) issued by their employers clearly mentioning the duration of their experience in their respective employment. In case of present employment, copy of appointment letter/latest salary statement issued by the employer, indicating their date of joining should be enclosed. In the absence of such information applications are liable for rejection.
- Candidates serving in Government/Public Sector Undertakings should produce “No Objection Certificate” from their employer at the time of interview, in the absence of which their candidature may not be considered.
- Persons who have been dismissed from the service of any organization need not apply.
- The decision of the company in all matters regarding eligibility, short listing of applicants for interview, conduct of interview and selection will be final and binding on the applicants and no correspondence will be entertained in this regard. Mere fulfilling of minimum eligible criteria shall not entitle any candidate to be short-listed/selected.
- Selected candidates will be liable to be posted in c o m p a n y ’ s office at Mysore or Bangalore or at any o t h e r places as may be existing/opened.
- Serving Employees of BRBNMPL/SPMCIL applying against this advertisement should submit their applications well in time and no grace period will be allowed.
- Company takes no responsibility to collect any certificate/remittance sent separately. Candidates are advised, in their own interest, to ensure that all the required cetificates/testimonials are enclosed along with their application form.
- The Company shall not be responsible for any application being rejected which is based on wrong information provided in any advertisement issued by unauthorized person/institution.
- Any resultant dispute arising out of this advertisement shall be subject to Jurisdiction of Courts in Bangalore.
- Candidates called for interview fo r t he p os t of Officers/Engineer to Deputy Manager will be paid Three tier A/C class (Mail/Express) railway return fare by the shortest route on production of evidence of travel, i.e. railway receipt/ticket as per the extant rules of the company.
- Only those candidates who meets the eligibility criteria and who are short-listed for appearing in the selection process including Personal Interview will be intimated by E-mail to their E-mail address, furnished by them. The names of candidates who are finally short- listed for selection process including interview will also be available on the Company’s Website www.bnpmindia.com. Applicants are requested to keep track of the same by visiting Company’s website from time to time. Similarly final selection result will be available on the Company’s website for candidates selected for appointment.
- Appointment of selected candidates is subject to his/her being declared medically fit and verification of character and antecedents as per the requirement of the Company. Such appointment will also be subject to the Service & Conduct Rules of the Company.
- Candidates selected and appointed (Other than Trainees) will be placed on probation for a period of one year which may be extended for a further maximum period of one year at the discretion of the company.
- Candidates will have to produce original caste and other relevant certificates like educational qualifications, experience, age, etc. at the time of interview, in support of his/her eligibility, as per the details furnished in the application, failing which his / her candidature will be cancelled.
- The Candidates may please take note that the factory being a continuous process plant, will operate on 24 x 7 i.e., 3 shifts basis and employees in junior and middle management cadre will be required to come in all shifts.
- Errors & omissions excused.
- CANVASSING IN ANY FORM WILL BE A DISQUALIFICATION.
IMPORTANT DATES TO REMEMBER :
Last Date to Apply for this job 30.04.2015
Bank Note Paper Mill India Private Limited (BNPMIPL) Recruitment 2015 – EMPLOYMENT NOTIFICATION NO.04/2014-15 DT.24.03.2015