Bank of America Corporation is hiring FRESHERS for Analyst, Global Risk profile
. The Financial Institutions Credit Risk Management (FICR) unit has responsibility for client selection,
. Due diligence, credit underwriting, terms negotiation, and ongoing risk monitoring of all FI clients (Banks and NBFIs).
. FICR analysts will also need to develop a good understanding of related risks.
Company Name: Bank of America
Position: Analyst, Global Risk
1. Inherent in our client relationships. All of this is done to balance our risk/reward opportunities and
2. To help ensure optimal use of the bank’s capital and overall stability of our earnings.
3. FICR partners with other business units to provide financial solutions to targeted client relationships.
4. Good analytical skills and understanding of financial statements
5. Have good inter-personal and communication skills (both verbal and written)
6. Willingness and ability to express opinions and propose basic credit decisions.
1. Professionally qualified (MBA/CA)
2. Good analytical skills and understanding of financial statements
Bank of America is one of the world’s largest financial institutions, serving individual consumers, small and middle market businesses and large corporations with a full range of banking, investing, asset management and other financial and risk-management products and services. The company provides unmatched convenience in the United States, serving more than 59 million consumer and small business relationships with more than 6,100 retail banking offices, nearly 18,700 ATMs and award-winning online banking with nearly 29 million.
How to Apply: