Company Name: Bank of America
Education:BE/B.Tech, Post Graduate (MBA’s / Masters) Degree, CA
Individual will be part of the GIB Pitchbook team within KSC. He/she will create client pitchbooks, conduct business analysis and support onshore deal teams orchestrate capital raising and strategic advisory transactions.
GIB Pitchbook team consists of focused industry / product groups or geography groups who help Global Investment Bankers of Bank of America Merrill Lynch in their business origination and client coverage efforts.
• Perform comprehensive and in–depth company and industry research and comparable company analysis.
• Develop and maintain financial models for a company or set of companies
• Support various financial analysis, including valuations and merger consequences
• Prepare presentations and other materials for client pitchbooks
• Prepare credit approval memos and marketing materials (offering memoranda) to assist in the deal review process
• Should be a Chartered Accountant / CFA Charter holder/ Post Graduate (MBA’s / Masters) degree in Finance or Business Administration from reputed Institution/ Engineering Graduates and Post-Graduates (IIT)
• 0-2 years (post-qualification) experience
• Strong knowledge of Financial Statement Analysis and Corporate Valuation
• Strong academic aptitude and quantitative skills
• Excellent communications skills
• Strong attention to detail
Bank of America is one of the world’s largest financial institutions, serving individual consumers, small- and middle-market businesses and large corporations with a full range of banking, investing, asset management and other financial and risk management products and services.
BA Continuum is a nonbank subsidiary of Bank of America, part of our Global Delivery Center of Expertise in the bank. Our employees help our customers and clients at every stage of their financial lives, helping them connect to what matters most. This purpose defines and unites us. Every day, we are focused on delivering value, convenience, expertise and innovation for the individuals, businesses and institutional investors we serve worldwide
How to Apply: