Company Name: Bank Of India (BOI)
Position: RSETI Directors
Education: Retired Bank Officers & Graduate/Post Graduate
Details of Post :
For engagement of retired bank officials as in charge to oversee overall functioning of functioning of RSETIs, the following terms and conditions to be read and followed by the applicant as The Director of RSETIs :
- The applicant – a retired Senior Bank Official as in charge for RSETIs will be on contractual basis.
- The official should have right aptitude / flair for training and rural development activities and needs special skill.
- Retired Bank Officers in MM-III and above ( either on VRS or on attaining superannuation) from Bank of India /any other Public Sector Bank / State Bank of India with minimum 20 years of service of which at least 15 years in Officers Cadre.
- The age should not be above 65 years with sound health.
- Qualification Graduate/Post Graduate degree from a UGC recognized University.
- The applicant should have worked as Branch Manager in any Scale in a rural branch for at least 3 years.
- The applicant should possess satisfactory service certificate from the previous employer.
- The applicant should be well conversant with the local language Relationship beyond banking
- Officers with rural development background i.e. Agriculture Officer Rural Developement Officers/Lead District Manager /Faculty members of training centers*/ colleges will be preferred.
- Application should be submitted in Bank’s prescribed format and should be submitted with employer bank certificate.
- The selection is based on performance in the interview. Decision of the Bank in this regard will be final.
- The candidate will be engaged on contract basis for a period of 1 year Renewal may be possible at Bank’s sole discretion in terms of extant policies and rules.
- The contract may be terminated by either side by giving one months notice.
- The remuneration shall be fixed as the last pay and allowances drawn by the officer less the amount of pension to be drawn/ being drawn by him/ her or Rs.30,000/- per month, whichever is less.
- Reimbursement of TA/DA for travelling as per requirement of the post shall be made as per the scale/grade in which he was working at the time of his VRS/ Superannuation.No other allowances/reimbursement of expenses will be admissible.
Last date for submission of application is 25th Jan 2014.
The date of interview will be decided with due consultation with Higher authorities and committee formed for the same.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 25th Jan 2014
How to Apply: