Company Name: Barclays Bank
Position:Associate Developer Role
Education: Bachelors Degree
1. A track record of successful developer roles undertaken on large projects with technically complex architectures.
2. Experience in a large commercial organization in a developer, module lead role.
3. Excellent communication skills to business and technical stakeholders.
4. Ability to translate business requirements into technical designs and interpret requirements into low level specifications.
5. Proven experience of writing and reviewing technical high level and detailed design specifications.
6. Full life cycle experience including design, programming, testing, implementation and support.
7. Knowledge of Mainframe technologies i.e. COBOL, CICS, DB2, JCL, TWS (Scheduling), preferably Hogan ILP.
8. Knowledge and experience of more than one recognized development methodology e.g. waterfall.
9. In depth knowledge of an application and/or key technologies
Barclays is a major global financial services provider engaged in personal banking, credit cards, corporate and investment banking and wealth and investment management with an extensive international presence in Europe, the Americas, Africa and Asia. With over 300 years of history and expertise in banking, Barclays operates in over 50 countries and employs 140,000 people. Barclays moves, lends, invests and protects money for customers and clients worldwide.
How to Apply: