Company Name: Baroda Uttar Pradesh Gramin Bank
Position: Officer Scale-II, Office Assistant
Education: Any Degree, CA, MBA (Finance, Mktg) with Qualify in IBPS CWE RRB-II
Location: Uttar Pradesh
Details of Post :
Officer Scale-II, Office Assistant
Baroda Uttar Pradesh Gramin Bank invites applications from Indian citizens, for the post of Officer in Middle Management Grade (Scale II) and Office Assistant (Multipurpose) from Indian citizens who have been declared qualified at the Online CWE-II for RRBs conducted by IBPS during September/ October 2013.
SCALE OF PAY: Officer Scale-II – Rs 19400-700/1-20100-800/10-28100.
Office Assistant (Multipurpose) – Rs 7200-400/3-8400-500/3-9900-600/4-12300-700/7 – 17200-1300/1-18500-800/1-19300 (20 Years)
EMOLUMENTS: At present, initial monthly emoluments of Officer in Middle Management Grade (Scale II) and Office Assistant (Multipurpose) are approximately Rs 39,314/- per month and Rs 16,252/- (inclusive of graduation increments) per month respectively . Other benefits and allowances are admissible, as per rules of the Bank, inforce from time to time.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA: Eligibility Criteria is to be considered as per RRBs CWE-II Advertisement published in Employment News/Rozgar Samachar Issue Dated 6th July – 12th July, 2013 released by IBPS and posted on the IBPS’s website www.ibps.in.
For Office Assistant (Multipurpose)– Candidates are required to possess proficiency in the Hindi Language and must have passed “Hindi” as one of the subject at matriculation/ Xth Standard
APPLICATION FEE (INCLUDING POSTAGE/ INTIMATION CHARGES) (NON-REFUNDABLE) : Officer Scale II (Manager)
- Rs. 20/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
- Rs.100/- for all others
Office Assistant (Multipurpose)
- Rs. 20/- for SC/ST/PWD/EXSM candidates.
- Rs.100/- for all others
The fee for SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen/PWD is towards postage/ intimation charges only and for others the fee includes postal charges of Rs 20/-
Requisite Application Fee may be paid through CBS at any of the Branches of Baroda Uttar Pradesh Gramin Bank by means of a Payment challan (as applicable to them for the post applied for) available in the Bank’s website www.barodagraminbank.com
HOW TO APPLY
- Candidates are required to apply online through Bank’s website www.barodagraminbank.com No other means/ mode of application will be accepted.
- Candidates should ensure that their personal email ID (as specified in the online application form while applying for RRBs- Common Written Examination CWE conducted in September/October 2013) is kept active during the currency of a recruitment project. Bank may send call letters for Interview etc. to the registered e-mail ID.
- Applicants are first required to go to the Bank’s website www.barodagraminbank.com and click on the link “Recruitment”.
- Thereafter, open the Recruitment Notification.
- the candidate should take a printout of the fee payment challan
- Fill in the Fee Payment Challan in a clear and legible handwriting in BLOCK LETTERS.
- Candidates can pay application fees including postal charges in any of the branches of the Baroda Uttar Pradesh Gramin Bank in the account number specified and printed on the payment Challan only.
- Go to the nearest Baroda Uttar Pradesh Gramin Bank Branch with the Fee payment Challan and pay, in Cash, the appropriate Application Fee in CBS Account Nos. 56720200000071 in respect of Officer Scale-II (Manager) and CBS Account no. 56720200000072 in respect of Office Assistant (Multipurpose).
- Obtain the Applicant’s Counterfoil Copy of the Application Fee Payment Challan duly authenticated by the Bank with (a) Branch Name & code No, (b) Transaction Id/Scroll
- number (c) Date of Deposit & amount filled by the Branch Official.
- Candidates are now ready to Apply Online by re-visiting the Recruitment Link on the Bank’s website www.barodagraminbank.com All the fields in the online Application format should be filled up carefully.
- Carefully fill in the details such as fee payment details from the CBS Challan in the Online Application Form.
- Candidates cannot edit their application after submission.
- Original fee payment receipt i.e CBS challan will have to be submitted with the Call Letter at the time of Interview. Without original CBS challan the candidate will not be allowed to appear in the Interview. Candidates are also advised to keep a photocopy of the fee payment challan with them.
- CANDIDATES SHOULD NOT SUBMIT A PRINTOUT OF THE APPLICATION / FEE PAYMENT RECEIPT (CBS challan) TO THE BANK AT THIS STAGE.
- Please note that the above procedure is the only valid procedure for applying. No other mode of application or incomplete steps would be accepted and such applications would be rejected.
- The Application printout along with the fee payment receipt and required copies of documents should be kept ready for submission if shortlisted for Interview.
- The applicant should sign and affix his/her photograph on such printout of application and keep the same ready for submission if selected for Interview along with copies of required documents mentioned below:
- Original fee payment receipt (CBS challan)
- Printout of the online application submitted.
- Printout of IBPS Scores for the stipulated examination.
- 10th standard examination Mark sheet in support of local language.
- Attested copy of School leaving certificate or any other document as proof of age acceptable to the Bank.
- Attested copies of Mark sheets / certificates in support of Educational Qualification;
- Copy of Professional degree/diploma, if any
- Caste / PWD any other related certificate as applicable.
- Photo identity proof.
- Any other relevant document
If selected for interview, candidates serving in Government / Public Sector Undertakings (including Banks & Financial Institutions) will be required to submit their applications accompanied by a “No Objection Certificate” from their employer, in the absence of which their candidature will not be considered.
It is for the candidate to ensure that he / she has met with the eligibility criteria and complied with the requirements and adhered to the instructions contained in this advertisement as well as in the application form. Candidates are, therefore, urged to carefully read the advertisement and complete the application form and submit the same as per instructions given in this regard.
Important dates to remember :
- Payment of Application Fees 28.01.2014 to 11.02.2014
- Opening date for Online Registration 28.01.2014
- Last Date for Online Registration 11.02.2014
How to Apply: