Company Name: Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL)
Position:Technician/ Engineering Assistant Trainee
Details of Post :
Technician/ Engineering Assistant Trainee:
Bharat Electronics Ltd., a Navratna Company and India’s premier Professional
Electronics Company has the following requirement of personnel on permanent basis for its Export Manufacturing SBU at Bengaluru Unit:
Post : Technician -C:
- Qualification : ITI + one year apprenticeship OR 3 years National Apprenticeship Certificate Course
- Trade / Discipline : Fitter :
- No. of posts : 05
- Pay Scale : WG IV / CP V `8740-3%-22150/- + admissible allowance
Post : Engineering Assistant Trainee (EAT):
- Qualification : 3 years full time diploma in Engineering
- Trade / Discipline : Mechanical
- No. of posts : 03
- Pay Scale : WGVII / CPVI `10050-3%-25450+ admissible allowances
Age limit: The upper age limit as on 1st t April 2014 id 28 years for candidates belonging to General category. The upper age limit will be relaxable by 3 years for OBC candidates and 5 years for SC candidates.
Minimum % of marks: General / OBC candidates should have secured 60% marks
(aggregate of all years / semesters) and above in ITI / Diploma and SC candidates should have secured minimum 50% marks. With respect to ITI the aggregate marks shall include marks secured in Apprenticeship training also.
Registration with any of the Employment Exchanges in Karnataka is mandatory for the above posts. Knowledge of Kannada is essential.
Application form and documents to be submitted:
- The prescribed application form may be downloaded from the website www.belindia.com. The application form shall be neatly filled on A4 size paper.
- Copy of SSLC or equivalent marks cards as proof of date of birth.
- The copies of marks cards of all the years / semesters should be enclosed.
- For the post of Technician ‘C’ copy of Apprenticeship completion certificate should be enclosed in addition to ITI marks cards. The certificate should be issued by the National Apprenticeship Council indicating the marks secured. Certificates issued by any other institutes shall not be considered.
- Copy of Final Diploma / ITI Certificate issued by the Competent Authority /Board of Technical Education.
- Copy of the Employment registration card valid as on 01.04.2014.
- In case of candidates belonging to SC / OBC categories a copy of the relevant caste / community certificate should be enclosed. OBC candidates should enclose the certificate in the prescribed format for applying for posts under Government of India dated on or after 01.10.2013.
- Candidates who are employed in Government / Quasi Govt./ PSU’s are required to submit their applications through proper channel or furnish ‘No Objection Certificate’ at the time of interview.
Application fee and mode of payment:
Candidates belonging to General and OBC category are required to remit an amount of ` 300/- towards application fee. SC candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
Candidates are required to download and print the bank challan from the website. The challan (in triplicate) is to be filled by the applicant and submitted to the nearest SBI Branch, along with an application fee of ` 300/- plus bank charges of `25/- . On submission of the challan unique transaction number (Journal Number) will be generated and the same would be written by the staff at the Bank. The bank portion of the challan will be retained by the staff and the remaining 2 portions will be given to the candidate. The candidate is to ensure that the ‘Journal Number’ is entered on the challan before leaving the bank. If the Journal number is not mentioned in the challan, the candidate should insist for the same and get it entered before leaving the Cash counter.
The candidate is required to enter the details of the challan and the ‘Journal Number’ in the application form. On completion of the application form the same is to be submitted along with the, photocopies of required documents and the Company’s copy of the challan and may be sent by ‘Ordinary Post’, to Deputy Manager (HR/Central), Bharat Electronics Limited, Jalahalli Post, Bangalore 560 013. The candidate’s copy may be retained by the candidate for future reference. Photocopies of challan will not be accepted.
The last date for receipt of applications is 27th May 2014.
Applications that are not in the prescribed form, incomplete, illegible, without complete enclosures / challan or received after due date and are not meeting the criteria indicated above will be summarily rejected without assigning any reason whatsoever. No correspondence in this regard will be entertained. Candidates may be debarred at any stage of the selection process, if it is found that they do not fulfill the prescribed eligibility criteria. Mere short-listing / attendance in the written test / interview does not entitle them to any claim for the post. Canvassing in any form at any stage will result in disqualification. Only Indian nationals need apply. The posts indicated above may vary depending upon the actual requirement at the time of selection.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : May 27, 2014
How to Apply: