Company Name: Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC)
Position: Engg Graduates for Technical Officer post
Details of Post :
Engg Graduates for Technical Officer post
Applications are invited for the following Group ‘A’ Gazetted Posts in Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC), Mysore.
Category – I
- Name of the Post Technical Officer/D Discipline Chemical
- Number of post 01 (ONE) – (Un-reserved)
- Qualification & Experience B.E./B.Tech. Degree in Chemical Engineering disciplines with ≥60% marks from a recognized University with 4 years’ experience after obtaining requisite qualification. Work experience should be in the field of operation, maintenance, testing and qualification of carbon fiber manufacturing facility
- Nature of Work Duties to be performed involve preparation of P&I diagram, process design, installation, commissioning and operation of carbon fiber manufacturing facility. This will involves working in round the clock shift duties.
Category – II
- Name of the Post Technical Officer/D Discipline Mechanical
- Number of post 01 (ONE) – (Un-reserved)
- Qualification & Experience B.E./B.Tech. Degree in Mechanical Engineering disciplines with ≥60% marks from a recognized University with 4 years’ experience after obtaining requisite qualification. Work experience should be in the field of operation, maintenance, testing and qualification of carbon fiber manufacturing facility
- Nature of Work Duties to be performed involve Operation and maintenance of carbon fiber manufacturing facility as well as testing and qualification of
- carbon fibers. This will involves working in round the clock shift duties
Age limit : Minimum 18 years but not more than 40 years as on 17.02.2014.
The Scale of pay and the Total Emoluments at the minimum of the scale are as follows:
- POSTS : Technical Officer/D
- Corresponding Pay Bands :Rs.15600-39100
- Corresponding Grade Pay :Rs.6600
- Corresponding Pay in Pay Bands : Rs.18750/-
- Total min. Emoluments with out HRA (Approx) : Rs.48000/-
Selection Process : Candidates will be called for technical interview based on their academic and professional qualifications and experience in the relevant field. Final selection will be based on the performance in the interview.
How to apply:
- Application should be submitted on good quality white A-4 size plain paper and should be in conformity with the format prescribed in proforma given overleaf. Candidates are advised to ensure that the application is legible, preferably typed in English or Hindi only.
- The Candidate’s Name, Address with Pin code, Date of Birth should be written legibly in English in bold capital letters, even if a Candidates fill-in application in Hindi.
- The Application and the outer cover should be superscribed as “Application for Technical Officer/D (Chemical/Mechanical) against Advertisement No. 01/2014”.
- Only one application should be submitted against this advertisement.
- Completed application should be sent to the Administrative Officer-III, Bhabha Atomic Research Centre, Post Bag No. 01, Yelwal Post, Mysore-571 130 so as to reach not later than 17.02.2014.
- PHOTOGRAPH: A recent passport size photograph should be affixed on the right hand top corner of the application. One additional copy of the passport size photograph should also be sent along with the application with their name written on the back side of the photo.
- ENVELOPE: A self addressed unstamped envelope (size 110 X 200 mm) should be attached to the application.
- COPIES OF THE CERTIFICATES: Candidates should submit along with their application ATTESTED SINGLE COPY of certificates of:
- Educational qualifications/experience and technical qualifications (supported by appropriate marks sheet indicating the subjects offered at the examination).
- Date of Birth/Proof of age.
- SC/ST/OBC certificates in the prescribed proforma applicable to Central overnment employment.
- Disability Certificate issued by appropriate authority regarding physical disability (applicable to persons with disability).
- Proof to the effect that they have been affected by 1984 riots.
- Certificate regarding domiciled in Kashmir Division from 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989 (if claiming age relaxation for Kashmir Division)
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 17.02.2014.
How to Apply: