Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Scientific Officers through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.S. /M.D/ DNB can apply for the new recruitment notification from Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Consultants Job on or before 28/02/2015.Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC)|
|Educational Qualification||MS/MD/ DNB pathology|
|Total No of Vacancy||08 Post|
|Salary||Based Upon the Consultation & Operation charges|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||28/02/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Administrative Officer-III, Medical Division, BARC Hospital, Anushaktinagar, Mumbai 400 094|
DETAIL OF BHABHA ATOMIC RESEARCH CENTRE (BARC) CONSULTANTS RECRUITMENT:
BARC Hospital would like to empanel various Consultants in Gynaecology unit in the following sub-speciality of Urogynaecology, Laparoscopy Surgery, Infertility Consultant and Gyn Oncology as Panel Consultants. The following are the requirements :-
- Urogynaecology – Two posts a) Minimum Qualification : MCh – Urology or M.S. (Obst & Gynaec) b) Experience : at least 10 years in practice / attachment at a multispecialty hospital after minimum qualification. c) Desirable : Vast experience in mesh repair utero vaginal prolapse.
- Laparoscopy surgery – Two posts a) Minimum Qualification : M.S. or DNB in Obst & Gynaec. b) Desirable Qualification : Diploma / Fellowship in minimally invasive surgery. c) Experience : at least 5 years experience in Laparoscopic Surgery.
- Infertility Consultant – Two posts a) Minimum Qualification : M.S. /M.D. / DNB (OBGY) b) Desirable Qualification : Diploma / Fellowship in ART c) Experience : at least 10 years in infertility practice.
- Gyn Oncology – Two posts a) Minimum Qualification : MCh Oncosurgery b) Desirable Vast experience in gynaecological oncosurgery.
SELECTION PROCEDURE FOR BHABHA ATOMIC RESEARCH CENTRE (BARC)- CONSULTANTS POST:
- Candidates can apply on or before 28/02/2015.
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
HOW TO APPLY FOR CONSULTANTS VACANCY IN BHABHA ATOMIC RESEARCH CENTRE (BARC):
BARC Hospital will issue necessary referral letter in favour of the patients and the patients are to be treated on credit basis. On giving treatment, the doctor has to submit his/her bill, original counterfoil of the referral letter duly signed and tamped, advanced receipt for settlement of the claim. All efforts will be made to settle the claim within 45 working days. The selected doctor has to fill up the Electronic Clearance Form and furnish all the required details for crediting the bill amount to his/her account directly. The selection of doctors will be made by the Committee on the basis of the CV/Biodata submitted. Applications, in the prescribed format, may be forwarded to Administrative Officer-III, Medical Division, BARC Hospital, Anushaktinagar, Mumbai 400 094 on or before 28th February, 2015.
IMPORTANT DATES TO REMEMBER :
Last Date to Apply for this job 28/02/2015