Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Urogynaecology & More Vacancies through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed MS, MD, DNB can apply for the new recruitment notification from Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Urogynaecology & More Vacancies Job on or before 15/7/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC)
Vacancy Name : Urogynaecology & More Vacancies
Educational Qualification : MS/MD, DNB pathology
Total No of Vacancy : 08 Post
Salary : Rs.5,000-12,000/- p.m
Job Location : Mumbai
Last Date to Apply for this job : 15/7/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : BARC Hospital Anushaktinagar Mumbai 400 094
Detail of Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) Urogynaecology & More Vacancies Recruitment:
BARC Hospital would like to empanel various Consultants in Gynaecology unit in the following sub-speciality of Urogynaecology, Laparoscopy Surgery, Infertility Consultant and Gyn Oncology as Panel Consultants. The following are the requirements :-
- Urogynaecology – Two posts
- Minimum Qualification : MCh – Urology or M.S. (Obst & Gynaec)
- Experience : at least 10 years in practice / attachment at a multispecialty hospital after minimum qualification.
- Desirable : Vast experience in mesh repair utero vaginal prolapse.
- Laparoscopy surgery – Two posts
- Minimum Qualification : M.S. or DNB in Obst & Gynaec.
- Desirable Qualification : Diploma / Fellowship in minimally invasive surgery.
- Experience : at least 5 years experience in Laparoscopic Surgery.
- Infertility Consultant – Two posts
- Minimum Qualification : M.S. /M.D. / DNB (OBGY)
- Desirable Qualification : Diploma / Fellowship in ART
- Experience : at least 10 years in infertility practice.
- Gyn Oncology – Two posts
- Minimum Qualification : MCh Oncosurgery
- Desirable Vast experience in gynaecological oncosurgery.
- Willingness to come to BARC Hospital and operate on the patients as and when called for, and also for consultation of patients at his/her clinic on credit basis.
- Willingness to accept the prescribed rate approved by BARC. The details of rates are given below. The rates are likely to be revised periodically.
Selection Procedure for Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) – Urogynaecology & More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 15/7/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Urogynaecology & More Vacancies Vacancy in Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) :
- BARC Hospital will issue necessary referral letter in favour of the patients and the patients are to be treated on credit basis. On giving treatment, the doctor has to submit his/her bill, original counterfoil of the referral letter duly signed and stamped, advanced receipt for settlement of the claim. All efforts will be made to settle the claim within 45 working days.
- The selected doctor has to fill up the Electronic Clearance Form and furnish all the required details for crediting the bill amount to his/her account directly.
- The selection of doctors will be made by the Committee on the basis of the CV/Biodata submitted. Applications, in the prescribed format, may be forwarded to Administrative Officer-III, Medical Division, BARC Hospital, Anushaktinagar, Mumbai 400 094 on or before 15th July, 2015
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 15/7/2015
How To Apply :-