Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) has issued a recruitment notification for therecruitment of Resident Medical Officer through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed MS/MD/DNB can apply for the new recruitment notification from Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC)
Eligible candidates need not to apply onlinefor this Resident Medical Officer. Walk in Interview will be held on 16/03/2015 between 11 AM. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC)|
|Vacancy Name||Resident Medical Officer|
|Total No of Vacancy||11 Posts|
|Walkin Date to Apply for this job||16/03/2015|
|Walkin Address for the Job Vacancy||BARC HOSPITAL Anushaktinagar, Mumbai – 400094 Contact No. 022-25598231/57/55|
DETAIL OF BHABHA ATOMIC RESEARCH CENTRE (BARC) RESIDENT MEDICAL OFFICER RECRUITMENT:
For appointment to the 3 year tenure post of Post Graduate Resident Medical Officer in the specialties detailed below :
- Total No of post : 11 (Medicine 3, Anaesthesia 2, Radiology 2, Orthopedic 2, Ophthalmology 1, Obst.& Gynaec. 1)
- QUALIFICATION : MS/MD/DNB degree from recognized university in the concerned specialty. Candidates having less than 4 years experience after Post Graduation will only be considered for appointment
- Consolidated monthly pay – Rs.50,000/- for the 1st year, Rs.52,000/- for the 2nd year and Rs.54,000/- for the 3rd year
- Age Limit up to 40 years.
SELECTION PROCEDURE FOR BHABHA ATOMIC RESEARCH CENTRE (BARC) – RESIDENT MEDICAL OFFICER POST:
- Written Test on 16/03/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
WALKIN PROCEDURE FOR RESIDENT MEDICAL OFFICER VACANCY IN BHABHA ATOMIC RESEARCH CENTRE (BARC):
Interested candidates may attend the interview along with one set of attested Xerox copies as well as original certificates of date of birth, educational qualification (Class X, XII, MBBS and Post Graduate Degree – year wise Mark sheet, Degree, Passing and Internship completion certificate etc.), registration and experience certificate, One passport size self photograph at 1st floor Conference Room, BARC Hospital, Anushakti Nagar, Mumbai – 400094. CANDIDATES ARE ADVISED TO REPORT AT 0900 HOURS. CANDIDATES COMING AFTER 1000 HOURS WILL NOT BE ENTERTAINED. WALK-IN-INTERVIEW On Monday, 16th March 2015 at 1100 hrs.
IMPORTANT DATES TO REMEMBER :
Walkin Date for this job 16/03/2015
Venue : BARC HOSPITAL Anushaktinagar, Mumbai – 400094 Contact No. 022-25598231/57/55