Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Medical Officer (Dental) through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed BDS can apply for the new recruitment notification from Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Medical Officer (Dental). Walk in Interview will be held on 23/04/2015 at 11.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
|Company Name||Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC)|
|Vacancy Name||Medical Officer (Dental)|
|Total No of Vacancy||01|
|Walk in date to Apply for this job||23/04/2015|
|Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy||Conference Room, 1st Floor, BARC Hospital, Anushaktinagar, Mumbai 400 094|
Detail of Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) Medical Officer (Dental) Recruitment:
Bhabha Atomic Research Centre conducts walk-in-interview for appointment of Medical Officer (Dental) on Locum basis against leave vacancy.
- Qualification : B.D.S. from a recognized University. Candidates with higher qualification will not be considered.
- Experience : One year of working experience in a govt. hospital/institution after completion of Internship acquiring BDS Degree. Basic computer knowledge is preferred as the MOs will have to enter patient’s medical data in the computer
- No. of posts One
- Emoluments Consolidated payment of Rs. 38,029/= p.m. Plus DA admissible to SO/C (Medical Officers) 4. Period of appointment Not more than 44 days
- Nature of appointment Locum – Leave vacancy
- Age limit Not more than 50 years as on 01.04.2015
- Mode of Selection If the response of candidates is more, the candidates for interview will be decided based on highest marks obtained in the Screening Test which will be conducted on the same day.
- Day, Date & Time of Interview Thursday, 23rd April, 2015 at 1100 Hours
- Venue of Interview Conference Room, 1st Floor, BARC Hospital, Anushaktinagar, Mumbai 400 094
- Reporting time for Screening Test / Interview 0900 hours. Candidates reporting after 0930 hours will not be considered for Screening Test/ Interview.
Selection Procedure for Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) – Medical Officer (Dental) Post:
- Written Test on 23/04/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Medical Officer (Dental) vacancy in Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC):
Candidate should bring original certificates (SLC, SSC, HSC, BDS, Registration and experience) of educational qualification and one set of attested copies of certificates and one passport size photograph. No attestation of certificates will be done at BARC Hospital
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 23/04/2015
VENUE :Conference Room, 1st Floor, BARC Hospital, Anushaktinagar, Mumbai 400 094.