Bharat Coking Coal Limited (BCCL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Advisor through recruitment notification –Bharat Coking Coal Limited (BCCL) Recruitment 2015 – Ref.No. BCCL/EE/Advisor/Excv/2015 Dated: 16.03.2015. Candidates who have completed 10th, 12th, Diploma can apply for the new recruitment notification from Bharat Coking Coal Limited (BCCL)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Advisor Job on or before 25.03.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Bharat Coking Coal Limited (BCCL)|
|Educational Qualification||Any Graduate|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 70,000/- P.M|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||25.03.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Bharat Coking Coal Limited, Koyla Nagar, Dhanbad, Jharkhand, Pin-826005|
DETAIL OF BHARAT COKING COAL LIMITED (BCCL) ADVISOR RECRUITMENT:
Bharat Coking Coal Limited, a subsidiary of Coal India Limited, invites application from retired executives of E7/E8 Grade of any Public Sector Undertakings/ Autonomous Organization of Central / State Government for engagement as Advisor on contractual basis for an initial period of One year, which can be extended upto two years subject to satisfactory performance, for the following posts. The VRS optees will not be considered
|1||Excavation||01||Not less than ten years experience in Mining Industry|
- Seizure of Engagement : On attaining 65 years of age
- Nature of Job : Mainly advisory in nature for achieving MOU target and for fulfillment of long term strategy of the Company.
- Remuneration & other benefits : Consolidated amount of Rs. 70,000/- P.M for retired E-8 Grade Executives and Rs.60,000/- p.m. for retired E-7 Grade Executives alongwith other benefits such as Conveyance charges, Mobile charges, Medical & Leave as per CIL Policy for availing the services of retired Sr.Level Executives as full time Advisor.
- Terms and condition The engagement of Advisor shall be subject to Medical fitness to be certified by Company medical officer.Notice period of termination of Contract – one month’s notice or consolidated compensation amount from either side The Advisor so engaged has to maintain the integrity and secrecy of the Company’s business and shall not be engaged himself with any other business during his tenure as Advisor. He shall perform the duties of the advisor with due diligence Tax- in case payment of service tax is required, then the same shall be reimbursed on production of proof of such payment Other terms and condition will be as per CIL’s Policy in vogue
SELECTION PROCEDURE FOR BHARAT COKING COAL LIMITED (BCCL)– ADVISOR POST:
- Candidates can apply on or before 25/3/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
HOW TO APPLY FOR ADVISOR VACANCY IN BHARAT COKING COAL LIMITED (BCCL):
Interested Candidates fulfilling the above criteria may submit their resume in the prescribed format alongwith relevant testimonials (Attested and self signed): 1. Documentary proof of E-7 Grade/ E-8 Grade 2. Proof of age(Matriculation). 3. Superannuation Notice. These documents along with application format should reach the office of Dy.GM(P/EE), Bharat Coking Coal Limited, Koyla Nagar, Dhanbad, Jharkhand, Pin-826005 latest by 25.03.2015 by Registered/Speed Post. Following important points may also be noted i) Applications received after 25.03.2015 will not be considered and the company will not be responsible of any postal delay/loss in transit in submission of application within specified time ii) BCCL reserves the right to change the number of vacancies and cancel/restrict/modify/alter the engagement process, if required, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason thereof. Any modifications/amendments, if any, in thisnotification will be given in BCCL Website only. iii) All correspondence with the candidates shall be made as per his address given in the application. However, important information will also be available at BCCL’s Website. iv) BCCL reserves the right to shortlist the candidates for interview/selection process. No TA will be paid to any candidate for appearing in interview/selection processes. v) The applicants can download applications from BCCL Website “www.bccl.gov.in”
IMPORTANT DATES TO REMEMBER :
Last Date to Apply for this job 25.03.2015
Bharat Coking Coal Limited (BCCL) Recruitment 2015 – Ref.No. BCCL/EE/Advisor/Excv/2015 Dated: 16.03.2015.