Bharat Dynamics Limited (BDL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Company Secretary through recruitment notification – Bharat Dynamics Limited (BDL) Recruitment 2015 – PLG.&E.D./ADVT.-2015-1. Candidates who have completed LLB can apply for the new recruitment notification from Bharat Dynamics Limited (BDL)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Company Secretary Job from 07.20.2015 to 20.02.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Bharat Dynamics Limited (BDL)|
|Vacancy Name||Company Secretary|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||20.02.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Bharat Dynamics Limited, Kanchanbagh, Hyderabad|
DETAIL OF BHARAT DYNAMICS LIMITED (BDL) – COMPANY SECRETARY RECRUITMENT:
Applications are invited from eligible Indian Nationals for the Post of Company Secretary in Bharat Dynamics Limited. Selected candidate will be initially posted at its Registered Office located at Kanchanbagh, Hyderabad. However, BDL reserves its right to transfer any of its employee in future to any of its Units/ Offices at Hyderabad, Bhanur (Medak District, A.P), Vizag & upcoming New Projects and Liaison Office, New Delhi
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Company Secretary||01||Membership of Institute of Company Secretaries of India; Desirable – Graduate in Law POST QUALIFICATION EXECUTIVE EXPERIENCE i) Minimum relevant executive experience of 14 years in Medium / Heavy industries preferably in PSUs in the relevant area with minimum 1 (one) year in the immediate lower pay scale or equivalent. Contract, Training and Consultancy experience will not be counted. ii) The eligibility of a candidate from private organization will be determined taking into account the Cost to Company drawn, the designation, nature of work, years of experience etc, for recruitment in Executive cadre.||32900-58000 (3%)||The maximum age for Internal Candidates will be 55 years.|
SELECTION PROCEDURE FOR BHARAT DYNAMICS LIMITED (BDL) – COMPANY SECRETARY POST:
- Candidates can apply on or before 20.02.2015.
- The selection will be based on Interview
Application Fee of A400/- is to be paid through Demand Draft in favour of Bharat Dynamics Limited or through online payment (Debit Card, Credit Card or net banking. Applicants belonging to SC/ST/Persons with Disability, Ex-Servicemen and BDL employees are exempted from payment of Application Fee. Application fee is non-refundable, candidates are therefore requested to verify their eligibility before paying the Application Fee. Candidature of the registered candidates may also be liable to be rejected if registered without application fee.
HOW TO APPLY FOR COMPANY SECRETARY – VACANCY IN BHARAT DYNAMICS LIMITED (BDL):
Applications should be submitted strictly ONLINE. Applications will not be accepted through any other mode.
- STEP-1: Logon to http://bdl.ap.nic.in
- STEP-2: Click on “Careers” > “Recruitments” and subsequently enter on relevant post being applied.
- STEP-3: Read the Advertisement carefully and then click on “Register Online” & fill up the Online Application Form.
- STEP-4: Click SUBMIT, take a print of the filled application form after it is displayed.
- STEP-5: Please save the filled application on to your local system for future printing/reference.
- STEP-6: Paste a recent passport size photograph on the registration slip and attach the Caste (SC/ST/PWD) certificate (if applicable) and filled in Bio-Data as per proforma enclosed at Annexure – I along with all the mandatory documents. Please ensure that mandatory documents along with signed application should reach us latest by 27.02.2015. The envelope should be super scribed with “Application for the post of Company Secretary “ in bold letters
The Website will be kept open from 07 Feb 2015 and closes on 20 Feb 2015 at 1600 hrs for submission of online application form. Candidates are allowed to apply only once. Candidates are required to possess a valid e-mail ID and mobile number, which is to be entered in the Application form, so that important information like Call Letter for Interview, etc. can be sent. BDL will not be responsible for bouncing/loss of any e-mail sent to the candidates, due to invalid/wrong email ID provided by the candidate or delivery of e-mail to spam/bulk mail folder or for delay/not receipt of information, if the candidate fails to access his/her mail/website in time. However, necessary information will be hosted on BDL’s Website from time to time. Candidates other than SC/ST/PWD/Ex-Servicemen and BDL Employees are required to pay the application fee in prescribed manner in order to register their application Online. Online Registration would open on 07 Feb 2015 and closes on 20 Feb 2015 at 1600 hrs.
1. Management reserves the right to increase/decrease the number of vacancies advertised as per the need or cancel the advertisement itself without any notice. 2. Management reserves the right to fill or not to fill the posts and mere fulfillment of qualifications and other requirements laid down does not entitle a candidate to be called for Interview. 3. Management reserves the right to increase/decrease the minimum eligibility criteria, etc. in order to restrict/increase the number of candidates to be called for Selection process. 4. Applicants serving in Government, Quasi-Government Organizations & Public Sector Undertakings should produce ‘No Objection Certificate’ at the time of Interview failing which they will not be permitted to appear for the Interview.2 5. Appointment of selected candidates is subject to verification of Caste, Qualification, Experience and Character & Antecedents as the case may be with the Concerned Authorities, as per the Rules of the Company. 6. The appointment of selected candidates will be subject to being found Medically Fit, as per the prescribed health standards of the Company and they will be required to undergo medical examination prior to the appointment after due selection. 7. Candidate must note that BDL follows only Central Government Lists and not State Government Lists for SC/ST/OBC. Similarly, candidate applying under Persons with disability category may note that Government of India rules will be applicable in this regard; otherwise they shall not be eligible for any concession. 8. If the SC/ST/OBC/Disability certificate has been issued in a language other than English/Hindi, the candidates will be required to submit a self certified translated copy of the same either in English or Hindi. 9. Mere submission of application will not entail a right for claiming interview/appointment. 10. Only persons suffering from not less than 40% disability are eligible to be treated / considered as physically challenged candidates as per the Persons with Disabilities (Equal Opportunities, Protection of Rights & Full Participation) Act, 1995. 11. The post requires good communication skills. 12. Only Indian Nationals need apply. 13. No correspondence on any matter is allowed. 14. Age, Qualification & Experience stipulated above should be as on 20 Feb 2015 15. Management reserves the right to fill up the notified post and also to fill up the future vacancies, if any from the valid panel of selected candidates as per the rules of the Company. 16. Candidates not fulfilling the essential eligibility criteria can be debarred ab-initio at any stage of the recruitment process. 17. In the event of number of applications being large, Company will adopt short listing criteria to restrict the number of candidates to be called for interview to a reasonable number by any or more of the following methods: a) On the basis of Qualification or any one or all of the qualifications if more than one Qualification is prescribed. b) On the basis of higher educational qualifications than the minimum prescribed in the advertisement. c) On the basis of higher experience in the relevant field than the minimum prescribed in the advertisement. d) By counting the experience before or after the acquisition of essential qualifications. The candidate should, therefore, mention all his/her qualifications and experience in the relevant field over and above the minimum qualifications. 18. If the information furnished by the candidate in any part is found to be false or incomplete or is not found to be in conformity with eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement, the candidature/appointment will be considered as revoked/ terminated at any stage of recruitment process or after recruitment or joining, without any reference given to the candidate. 19. All the details given in the Online Application Form will be treated as final and no changes will be entertained. 20. Any legal proceedings in respect of any matter of claim or dispute arising out of this advertisement and/or an application in response thereto can be instituted in appropriate Courts/ Tribunals / Forums in Hyderabad only, which shall have sole and exclusive jurisdiction to try any cause/ dispute. 21. In case of Internal Employees, Qualification shall be considered as per Company Rules. 22. Canvassing in any manner would be a disqualification
IMPORTANT DATES TO REMEMBER :
Last Date to Apply for this job 20.02.2015
Bharat Dynamics Limited (BDL) Recruitment 2014 – PLG.&E.D./ADVT.-2015-1