Bharat Earth Movers Limited (BEML) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Director through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed B.E/B.Techcan apply for the newrecruitment notification from Bharat EarthMovers Limited (BEML)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Director on or before 10/04/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Bharat Earth Movers Limited (BEML)|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||10/04/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Bharat Earth Movers Limited (BEML), Block No. 14, CGO Complex, PE Bhavan New Delhi – 110003|
DETAIL OF BHARAT EARTH MOVERS LIMITED (BEML)DIRECTOR RECRUITMENT:
The Public Enterprises Selection Board (PESB) is seeking qualified candidates for the post of Director (Mining & Construction Business), BEML Ltd. in schedule “A” of the CPSE, the scale of pay of the post being `.75,000-1,00,000/-(Revised). A copy of the job description for the post is enclosed.
COMPANY PROFILE BEML Limited was incorporated under the Indian Companies Act, 1956 with the objective to provide total engineering solutions for defence, earth moving and infrastructure sectors as also to maintain dominant position in design, development, manufacture and marketing of Defence, Earthmoving and Construction equipment. It is a Schedule – ‘A’ Miniratna CPSE in Transportation Equipment sector under the administrative control of Department of Defence Production, Ministry of Defence. The authorized and paid up capital of the Company were `. 100 crores and `. 41.77 crores respectively as on March 31, 2013. Its Registered and Corporate office are at Bangalore, Karnataka. The shareholding of the Government of India in the company is 54%.
- JOB DESCRIPTION AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Director (Mining & Construction Business) is a member of the Board of Directors and reports to Chairman and Managing Director. He is required to achieve the highest rating allocated to the areas of Mining & Construction Business Group under the MOU signed with the Government. As a Business Group head, he would be overall responsible for the entire gamut of Design & Development, Manufacturing & Performance of earthmoving equipments and other equipments used for the purpose of Mining and Construction.
- AGE : Min 45 Years – 60 Years
- QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE: The applicant should be an Engineering graduate or equivalent preferable in Mechanical/Automobile Engineering with good academic record from a recognised university/institution. He should possess adequate experience at a senior level of management in a large organisation of repute. Persons with experience in a large manufacturing organization in Senior Managerial positions in the areas of Production/R&D/Design/Development and expertise and exposure in manufacturing and marketing of Mining & Construction equipments and in system engineering on any one or more areas like mobile hydraulics, powerline, structural design, IC Engines and should be familiar in modern CAD/CAM/CAE techniques will be an added advantage. Minimum qualification is relaxable in the case of internal candidates and Government officers with relevant and adequate background and experience
- PAY SCALE: Rs.75,000-1,00,000/-(Revised)
- DURATION OF APPOINTMENT The appointment shall be for a period of five years or upto the date of superannuation whichever is earlier
SELECTION PROCEDURE FOR BHARAT EARTH MOVERS LIMITED (BEML) – DIRECTOR POST:
- Candidates can apply on or before 10/04/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in therecruitment notification
HOW TO APPLY FOR DIRECTOR VACANCY IN BHARAT EARTH MOVERS LIMITED (BEML):
- SUBMISSION OF APPLICATIONS Prospective candidates from the Central Public Sector and Government officers shall submit their applications, through proper channel, in the format at Annexure I. The applications for various categories of the officers are routed through proper channel as follows: a) For Government Servants: through Cadre Controlling authority. b) For CMD’s/MD’s/Director’s in CPSE: through the concerned administrative Ministry. c) For below Board level in CPSE: through the concerned CPSE.
- CERTIFICATION BY CANDIDATE a) Candidate has to submit his/her willingness for the post at the time of interview itself clearly stating that he/she will join the post, if selected. If any candidate, does not initially give his/her willingness, he/she will not be interviewed. b) If any of the candidates who appeared for the interview and is selected by the PESB, gives his/her unwillingness after the interview is held, but before the appointment is processed, would be debarred for a period of two years for being considered for a Board level post in any PSE other than the one to which the candidate belongs. c) If any candidate gives his/her unwillingness after the issue of offer of appointment, he/she would be debarred for a period of two years from the date of offer of appointment from being considered for a Board level post in any PSE other than the one to which the candidate belongs. d) In the above cases, no request for relaxation or otherwise would be entertained. Annexure-I may be downloaded from the website of PESB.
- Last date of receipt of applications in PESB is 10th April, 2015. No application shall be entertained under any circumstances after the stipulated date. Incomplete applications are liable to be REJECTED. Board reserves the right to shortlist candidates for interview. Applications are to be addressed to SHRI RAJIV RAI, Secretary, Public Enterprises Selection Board, Public Enterprises Bhawan, Block No. 14, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi- 110003. ALL CORRESPONDENCE WITH THE PUBLIC ENTERPRISES SELECTION BOARD SHOULD BE ADDRESSED TO SECRETARY, PUBLIC ENTERPRISES SELECTION BOARD ONLY.
IMPORTANT DATES TO REMEMBER :
Last Date to Apply for this job 10/04/2015