Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Deputy General Manager (National Marketing) through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Graduate/ Post Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Deputy General Manager (National Marketing) Job on or before 31.12.2014. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL)|
|Vacancy Name||Deputy General Manager (National Marketing)|
|Educational Qualification||Any Graduate/ Any Post Graduate|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 32,900-58,000/- p.m.|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||31.12.2014|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Bharat Electronics Limited, Corporate Office, Outer Ring Road, Nagavara, Bangalore – 560045|
Detail of Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) Deputy General Manager (National Marketing) Recruitment:
Bharat Electronics Ltd., a Navratna Company and India’s premier Professional Electronics Company requires serving/retired Officers from Navy with relevant experience for the post of Deputy General Manager (National Marketing) for Regional Office Delhi on immediate absorption/re-employment basis.
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Deputy General Manager (National Marketing)||01|| Captain or Commander with 4 years of service in the Rank of Commander. Relevant experience and knowledge of products/systems required by the defence forces and with an aptitude and knowledge of sound Business Management
practices and procedures. In addition to flair for Marketing, the candidate must possess high level initiatives and excellent communication skills. Candidate should
have knowledge of Naval requirements and Defence Procurement procedure. Experience in Navy/ MOD related to capital procurement shall be preferred.
|Rs. 32,900-58,000/- p.m.||45 years|
Selection Procedure for Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) – Deputy General Manager (National Marketing) Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 31.12.2014.
- The selection for the above posts will be through interview of shortlisted candidates.
How to apply for Deputy General Manager (National Marketing) Vacancy in Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL):
- In addition to Basic Pay, other allowances like Dearness allowance, HRA, 48% of the basic pay as perquisites, Performance Related Pay (PRP), Group Insurance, PF, Gratuity, as per company rules will be part of the remuneration package.
- Applications received from serving officers will be accepted only if they are forwarded through DOP (O&AQ), Naval Head Quarters. Applications received directly from serving officers will not be considered for selection.
- Application of GEN/OBC candidates should be accompanied by a crossed Demand Draft drawn on any scheduled bank (preferably SBI) for Rs.500/- (in favour of Bharat Electronics Limited, Bangalore. Candidate working in PSUs / Govt. Organisations should submit the application through proper channel or produce No Objection Certificate at the time of the interview. Candidates called for the interview will be reimbursed I class / AC II tier to and fro train fare by the shortest route on production of the railway ticket receipts as per Company rules.
- Interested candidates may send the applications through post / courier, superscribing on the envelope the post applied for, in the downloadable application format enclosing a recent passport size photograph along with self attested copies of SSLC / Matriculation Certificate (proof of age), Marks cards for having passed all semesters / years of BE/B.Tech / ME/M.Tech / MBA examination, PG Degree / Degree certificate, certificate from previous employer regarding experience, Caste Certificate, PWD Certificate (if applicable) and other relevant certificates.
- Canvassing in any form will result in disqualification. The number of posts indicated above may vary based on the actual requirement at the time of recruitment.
- Deserving candidates may be extended relaxation in age based on merit at the discretion of the Management. Applications that are incomplete, not in the prescribed format, not legible, without the required enclosures will be summarily rejected without assigning any reasons and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained. Only Indian nationals need apply.
- Candidates should send their applications to the DGM (HR) / CO, Bharat Electronics Limited, Corporate Office, Outer Ring Road, Nagavara, Bangalore – 560045 through post / courier so as to reach on or before 31.12.2014.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 31.12.2014