Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) has issued arecruitment notification for the recruitment of Probationary Accounts Officer through recruitmentnotification. Candidates who have completed CA, ICWA can apply for the newrecruitment notification from Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Probationary Accounts Officer Job on or before 07 Jan 2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL)|
|Vacancy Name||Probationary Accounts Officer|
|Educational Qualification||CA, ICWA|
|Total No of Vacancy||11 Post|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||07 Jan 2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Post Box No.3076, Lodi Road, New Delhi-110003|
Detail of Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL)Probationary Accounts Officer Recruitment:
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|PROBATIONARY ACCOUNTS OFFICER||There are 11 vacancies for the above position.||Pass in ICWA / CA final examination||
Candidates selected against the above position, will be placed in E-II grade, at the minimum of the pay scale of Rs.16400-3%-40500/- . In addition, they will be entitled to DA, HRA, Conveyance Allowance, Performance Related Pay, Medical Reimbursement and other perquisites as admissible.
|The maximum age limit for General candidates is 30 years of age as on 01.01.2015 for all posts.|
Selection Procedure for Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL)- Probationary Accounts Officer Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 07 Jan 2015.
- Selection will be through written test and interview of shortlisted candidates based on performance in the written test.
- Candidates who meet the qualifying criteria and whose online application is accepted are required to log on to the website and enter their application no. to access and download their written test call letter. Candidates are required to print the call letter and comply with the instructions indicated therein. Please note that call letters will not be sent through e-mail or through conventional mail.
- Candidates, whose applications are accepted through the process of submission of online applications, are eligible to attend the written test at the respective centre. The call letters will be uploaded on the website (dates will be announced later, keep visiting website for latest updates).
How to apply for Probationary Accounts Officer Vacancy in Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL):
- Only Indian Nationals need apply
- Candidates belonging to GEN/OBC category are required pay an application fee of 500/-. Written test Call Letters of candidates whose print out of the application format and Company’s copy of the bank challan are not received by 13 Jan 2015 at Post Box No.3076, Lodi Road, New Delhi-110003 will not be uploaded on the website and they will not be eligible to attend the written test.
- SC/ST & PWD candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
- Candidates employed in Govt. Quasi-Govt. and Public Sector Undertakings will be required to produce ‘No Objection Certificate’ at the time of interview, without which they will not be allowed to appear for the interview.
- SERVICE AGREEMENT: Selected candidates will be required to undergo an Orientation / On-the-Job training for a period of 6 months. They will be required to execute a Service Agreement to serve the Company for a period of 3 years after training and should be willing to serve in any of the Units / Offices of BEL. The amount payable for breach of Service Contract is Rs.3, 00,000/-
- The total number of posts in each specialisation may be increased or decreased based on the actual requirement at the time of recruitment at the discretion of Management.
- Appointment of the selected candidates will be subject to being found medically fit by the Company’s Medical Authorities.
- There will be no separate communication to any candidates on their non-selection at any stage.
- In respect of Persons with Disability, the degree of disability that the candidate should have, for consideration under the category, will be as prescribed by Government norms.
- Candidates may opt to answer the written test question paper in English or Hindi.
- Candidates whose specialization mentioned in their Degree Certificate does not tally with the branch mentioned in the application will not be considered for interview.
- BEL reserves the right to debar a candidate at any stage of the written test / interview proceedings, if the candidature is not considered suitable for any reason.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 07 Jan 2015