Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Manager/ Deputy General Manager through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed B.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Manager/ Deputy General Manager on or before 20/08/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL)
Vacancy Name :Manager/ Deputy General Manager
Educational Qualification : B.E/B.Tech
Total No Of Vacancy : 02 Posts
Job Location : Ghaziabad
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 20/08/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : DGM(HR), Bharat Electronics Limited, P.O. Bharat Nagar, Sahibabad, Ghaziabad (U.P.) Pin – 201010
Detail Of Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) Manager/ Deputy General Manager Recruitment:
Bharat Electronics Ltd., a Navaratna Company and India’s premier professional Electronics Company invites applications for the post of Manager/DGM in E5/E6 Grade from retired officers of the Indian Navy, with relevant experience, for its Ghaziabad unit on permanent absorption basis in SCCS SBU
- No of Post : 02
- Stream : BE/B.Tech (Electrical / Electronics) or Equivalent with First class
- Upper Age Limit : 40 years – 46 years as on 01.08.2015
- Qualification: First class in the indicated discipline for General and OBC candidates. Pass class for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
- Essential Experience as on 01.08.2015 : For Manager : Minimum 10 years For DGM : Minimum 15 years Relevant experience in Communication / Electronic Equipment and minimum 3 years experience in projects of VSAT,SATCOM network.
- Desirable: MBA/Post Graduate in Management having good communication skills with experience of minimum 3 years in handling projects preferable of VSAT, SATCOM network in the area of planning, procurement, execution and network support.
- Reservation: Reservation of posts will be made as per Government guidelines.
- Rank: Lt. Commander/Commander of Indian Navy or Equivalent.
- Date of Retirement: On or before 01.08.2015.Navy servicemen about to retire on or before the date of interview can also apply
- Job Description: Responsible for end to end project management including Project Planning, delivery, customer interaction, managing project operational parameters, installation, testing and commissioning, trouble shooting, expediting with various vendors and monitoring. Responsible for planning and execution of multiple networking programs in domain. Lead and develop a professional team to work under limited supervision. Liaison with customer and manage vendors, subcontractors and all internal and external stakeholders of the projects for smooth execution of the project. Tracking project milestones and deliverables including sale targets. Should have passion to achieve results and handle the project constraints to achieve the goals. Preparation of various status reports and presentation to management and stakeholders. Should be able to travel/visit sites located in difficult terrain spread all over India
Selection Procedure For Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) – Manager/ Deputy General Manager Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 20/08/2015
- Selection will be either through a Written Test, followed by an Interview for those candidates who qualify in the written test, or only interview as will be decided by the management.
How To Apply For Manager/ Deputy General Manager Vacancy in Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL):
- Candidates belonging to GEN/OBC category are required to deposit the application fee of Rs.500/-. SC/ST/PWD candidates are exempted from payment of application fee. The application fee is non refundable. Take a print out of the enclosed challan form. The application fee can be deposited at any branch of State Bank of India. The payment of application fee through any other mode would not be acceptable. Applicants should therefore pay the fee through downloaded challan form(designated process) only.
- The challan has three portions. The first portion is for Bank, second portion is for Company and the third portion is for Candidate / Applicant. The Candidate has to fill up the required information in all the three portions and submit the same to any of the nearest SBI branch across the country along with required fee amount plus bank charges Rs. 40/-. extra.
- After making the payment, the Cashier who collect the money will update the payment in the system and as soon as it is done, the system will generate a unique transaction number called “Journal Number”. This number has to be written manually in all the three portions of the Challan by the Cashier. The Bank portion of challan will be retained by the Cashier and other two portions of the challan will be returned to the Candidate duly entering the “Journal Number”.
- Candidate should ensure before leaving the Cash Counter that the Journal Number is entered on the two portions of the challan (Company copy and Applicant copy) handed over to him / her after the remittance of fee amount. If the Journal number is not mentioned in the challan, the candidate should insist for the same and get it entered before leaving the Cash counter.
- The candidates should retain his copy of the challan. Challan without entry of Journal Number will not be considered.
- Candidates willing to apply may submit their application in the prescribed format along with the copies of the relevant documents (Qualification, Experience, Service Booklet, etc.) in support of eligibility and the company copy of the Challan with the Journal Number, in a sealed cover super scribing “Application for the post of ____________________________” and addressed to DGM(HR), Bharat Electronics Limited, P.O. Bharat Nagar, Sahibabad, Ghaziabad (U.P.) Pin – 201010 through post/courier within 15 days of the publication of advertisement.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 20/08/2015