Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Civil Engineer through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed BE/ B.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Civil Engineer on or before 23/01/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL)|
|Vacancy Name||Civil Engineer|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||23/01/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL), Mumbai|
DETAIL OF BHARAT ELECTRONICS LIMITED (BEL) CIVIL ENGINEER RECRUITMENT:
Bharat Electronics Limited, India’s premier Navaratna Defence Electronics Company requires Civil Engineer on contract basis for a period of ONE YEAR for AXIS (Advanced X-Ray Inspection System) project being implemented by ROJECT AND CONSULTANCY DIVISION of Components SBU, BEL Bangalore unit at Mumbai port.
- QUALIFICATION: Second class in BE/ B.Tech in Civil Discipline from a recognized University/ institution.
- EXPERIENCE: 0-1 year experience is desirable in Civil Structures, Construction Drawings, Pile Foundation, AC and electrical works, CPWD procedures, BIS standards, applicable labour laws and government clearances, QA/QC plans on site work
- JOB DESCRIPTION: 1. Monitoring civil construction – Surveying and leveling. 2. Installation and commissioning of equipments preferably X ray equipments. 3. Safety precautions/corrective actions to be taken.. 4. Submission of daily progress at site. 5. Inspection of materials received at site. 6. Usage of materials received at site. 7. Maintenance of all records and registers pertaining to Cement, Steel, Construction Materials, Lab Reports, Labour Deployment etc.
- Age: Less than 25 Yrs as on 01.01.2015. Reservation: Relaxation to SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates will be as per Govt rules.
- Remuneration: An all-inclusive consolidated remuneration of Rs. 15,000/- per month.
- Period of contract: One year from the date of joining, however the same may be extended depending on the progress of the project and performance of the candidate.
- Method of Selection: Selection will be through written test (objectives type questions) and shortlisted candidates will be called for interview. Selected candidates have to execute a bond to serve minimum period of one year Candidates who have not completed BE / B Tech. need not apply. Those who are unable to produce their Degree marks cards and certificates in original on the day of the written test / interview for whatever reason will not be considered. Local candidates with knowledge of local language will be preferred. Only Indian Nationals need to apply.
SELECTION PROCEDURE FOR BHARAT ELECTRONICS LIMITED (BEL) – CIVIL ENGINEER POST:
- Candidates can apply on or before 23/01/2015
- Selection will be through written test (objectives type questions) and shortlisted candidates will be called for interview. Selected candidates have to execute a bond to serve minimum period of one year Candidates who have not completed BE / B Tech. need not apply. Those who are unable to produce their Degree marks cards and certificates in original on the day of the written test / interview for whatever reason will not be considered. Local candidates with knowledge of local language will be preferred. Only Indian Nationals need to apply.
HOW TO APPLY FOR CIVIL ENGINEER VACANCY IN BHARAT ELECTRONICS LIMITED (BEL):
Candidates meeting the above criteria should mail the filled in application format in the format attached [email protected] or before 23.01.2015. The list of candidates shortlisted for written test/interview will be published in BEL website No TA DA will be paid for attending the written test/interview. BEL reserves the right to debar/ disqualify any candidates at any stage of the Selection Proceedings, for reason whatsoever. Canvassing in any form will result in disqualification. If large number of suitable applications received, only required number of candidates will be called for test, since the number of posts are limited.
IMPORTANT DATES TO REMEMBER :
Last Date to Apply for this job 23/01/2015