Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Senior Assistant Engineers through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Diploma can apply for the new recruitment notification from Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Senior Assistant Engineers on or before 24/02/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL)|
|Vacancy Name||Senior Assistant Engineers|
|Total No of Vacancy||15 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||24/02/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||DGM(HR) ,Bharat Electronics Limited Ghaziabad , P.O. Bharat Nagar, Sahibabad, Ghaziabad(U.P.)-201010|
DETAIL OF BHARAT ELECTRONICS LIMITED (BEL) SENIOR ASSISTANT ENGINEERS RECRUITMENT:
Bharat electronics Ltd. Requires Defence personnel who are retired/retiring on or before 31.01.2015 from Army/ Air force/Navy personnel with 3 years Diploma in Engineering or equivalent in Electronics in the rank of JCO or equivalent having 15 years & above post qualification (professional) experience, on short term employment basis in E-1 grade for a period of five years at location across India .
- POST : – Sr. Asst. Engineer(Short term) in E-1 Grade.
- PAY SCALE :- Rs.12600-3%-32500 plus Perks at 48% of Annual basic.
- NO. OF POSTS:- 15 (Reservation for SC/ST/OBC will be as per Govt. Guidelines. No.of post may vary based on the requirement at the appropriate time)
- EXPERIENCE :- Min 15 years of relevant experience in installation/ commissioning/ testing /Operation of Satellite/CDMA Communication Networks.
- JOB DESCRIPTION :- Installation / commissioning / product support at various sites in the country. Repair of equipment (Fault Diagnostics & Rectification upto module level using test instrument & Jigs) at the sites and in the factory at Ghaziabad. Job Involves posting at locations all over India & frequent visit to sites.
- DESIRABLE :- Experience in installation/ commissioning/ testing / maintenance/ over haul of systems & sub systems of CDMA/Satcom Equipment.
- AGE:- upto 50 years as on 01.01.2015( relaxation as per Govt. guidelines for SC/ST/OBC candidates ). The upper age limit may be Relaxed in case of deserving candidates at the discretion of management.
SELECTION PROCEDURE FOR BHARAT ELECTRONICS LIMITED (BEL) – SENIOR ASSISTANT ENGINEERS POST:
- Candidates can apply on or before 24/02/2015
- The selection will be through a written test & interview.
HOW TO APPLY FOR SENIOR ASSISTANT ENGINEERS VACANCY IN BHARAT ELECTRONICS LIMITED (BEL):
- Interested candidates meeting all the criteria mentioned above, should submit the application (preferably typed) in the format appended to this advertisement and send the applications by post, super scribing on the envelope ‘SR ASST.ENGINEER (SHORT TERM)-SCCS SBU’ . The following document should compulsorily be enclosed :1. Self attested copy of SSLC/Matriculation Certificate (proof of age) Self attested copies of certificate and marks card for having passed all semesters/year of diploma Engineering or equivalent examination. Certificate from the previous employer regarding relevant post qualification experience. Caste/Tribe Certificate (if applicable) and other relevant certificates. Discharge summary. Applications complete in all respects should be sent to DGM(HR) ,Bharat Electronics Limited Ghaziabad , P.O. Bharat Nagar, Sahibabad, Ghaziabad(U.P.)-201010, within 15 days of publication of advertisement. Application that are incomplete, not in the prescribed format , not legible, without the required enclosures will be summarily rejected without assigning reasons and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
- Only short listed candidates will be called for the written test / interview .Candidates short listed for interview only will be reimbursed to and fro Second class train fare by the shortest route on production of the railway ticket receipt as per company rules.
- Applications sent through e-mail will not be considered.
IMPORTANT DATES TO REMEMBER :
Last Date to Apply for this job 24/02/2015