Company Name: Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL)
Details of Post :
Bharat Electronics Limited, India’s premier professional Electronics Company requires 02 Civil Engineers on contract basis for a period of ONE year for its Engineering Services Division, Bangalore Complex. This requirement is for projects in YADGIR district of Karnataka. Hence, selected candidates will be required to make their own arrangements for stay in Yadgir, till completion of the project.
- Qualification: Minimum PASS class in BE / B.Tech in Engineering in Civil discipline, from a recognized University/Institution. Computer knowledge is essential.
- Age: Maximum age limit is 28 years as on 01.05.2014. SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates will be given age relaxation as per the Government of India Guidelines.
- Experience: Minimum 6 months’ of relevant post qualification experience is essential.
- Job Specification:
- Should have fair knowledge of implementation of civil construction projects.
- Should be conversant with the codal practice followed.
- Should be conversant with the testing procedures followed for different materials sed in construction.
- Should have adequate knowledge of planning various activities involved in projects.
- Should have adequate knowledge of estimation of quantities measurement and billing (Mode measurements).
- The project in Yadgir, is spread across 24 locations in three Panchayats. Selected candidates will be engaged in the day to day activities of project implementation and supervision at the sites.
- Period of Contract: The requirement is on contract basis for a period of ONE year, which may be reviewed, based on requirement at that time.
- Remuneration: An all – inclusive consolidated remuneration of Rs.15,000/- p.m. for the candidates possessing minimum 6 months’ to 3 years of relevant experience. Travel expenses to and from work site to the identified office in each Panchayat, will be reimbursed, as per Company norms.
Selection Process: Candidates who are meeting the above specifications are required to send their Bio data, scanned SSLC certificate (indicating Date of Birth), BE Degree certificate (CIVIL), caste certificate (if any) and min. 6 months’ work experience certificates to [email protected] on or before 28.05.2014. Selection will be through a Written Test and Interview which will be intimated via email. CANDIDATES WHO DO NOT SEND ANY OF THE ABOVE SPECIFIED DOCUMENTS, WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED FOR THE SELECTION.
Only Indian Nationals need apply. BEL reserves the right to debar/disqualify any candidate at any stage of the selection proceedings, for any reason whatsoever. Canvassing in any form will result in disqualification.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 28 May 2014
How to Apply: