Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Supervisors through recruitment notification – Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO.2/2015. Candidates who have completed Diploma can apply for the new recruitment notification from Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Supervisors Job from 03.01.2015 to 24.01.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL)|
|Total No of Vacancy||31 posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||24.01.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited
(A Govt. of India Undertaking) Electronics Division, P. B. No. 2606, Mysore Road, Bengaluru – 560 026
Detail of Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL) Supervisors Recruitment:
Supervisors (Diploma Holders) are to be engaged on Fixed Tenure Basis for a maximum period of two years for Electronics Division at Bengaluru or anywhere in India at their Project Sites. The Requirement details are given below:
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Supervisors||31||Diploma in the field of Electrical / Electronics / Communication / Instrumentation / Mechanical / Civil with at
least 60% marks (50% for SC/ST) in aggregate of all the years/semesters from recognized University/
Institution. Minimum 1 year post qualification relevant work experience in the corresponding area
Selection Procedure for Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL) – Supervisors Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 24.01.2015.
- If the number of eligible applicants for a post is in the ratio of up to 1:10 to the number of vacancies, Personal Interviews shall be conducted for all the eligible candidates. However, if the number of eligible applicants for a post is in excess of the ratio of 1:10 to the number of vacancies, the number of candidates will be restricted for Personal Interview on the basis of aggregate marks obtained in Diploma examination.
How to apply for Supervisors Vacancy in Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL):
- The submission of application will be online only through our recruitment site – www.bheledn.com.
- The candidates are required to fill the online application and the particulars of the fee, if applicable. A nonrefundable fee of Rs.200/- is to be paid online through SBI Collect [Link provided in the website]. The receipt/journal no. given by the bank on payment of fee needs to be entered in the online Application Form and print-out of the receipt wherever applicable needs to be sent along with other documents. Any other mode of payment i.e Demand Draft, Money Order, Postal Order, Cheque, etc. is NOT acceptable
- Our website www.bheledn.com will provide necessary details regarding how to apply, general instructions, last date of submission of applications, requisite Formats to be downloaded, etc.
- After successfully submitting the online application, the candidate is required to print the application format which will have the unique acknowledgement No. and send it along with fee receipt, wherever applicable and self-attested copies of the relevant certificates to “Sr. DGM (HR), Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited, Electronics Division, P. B. No. 2606, Mysore Road, Bengaluru-560026”, so as to reach latest by 31.01.2015 (07.02.2015 for North Eastern States and far flung areas).
- BHEL is not responsible for any postal loss/ postal delay in receipt of applications.
- The envelope containing the application form should be super-scribed as “Application for Appointment as Supervisor on Fixed Tenure Basis”. Candidates should enclose self-attested copies of the following documents: 1. Class X (High School) certificate for Date of Birth 2. Candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/ Physically Challenged/Ex-servicemen category should enclose self-attested copy of the certificate issued by the Competent Authority to that effect. 3. Self-undertaking (Undertaking format) by the OBC candidate belonging to non-creamy layer. 4. If claiming age relaxation as candidate from J & K, relevant certificate. 5. Mark sheets of all semesters/consolidated mark sheet of Diploma qualification. 6. If Applicable, Offer of Appointment / Joining Letter / Experience Certificate issued by the Employer along with First and/or Last Salary Slip. 7. Fee Receipt for having paid the processing fee (for General and OBC candidate)
- Start of Online Application Submission: 03.01.2015
- Close of Online Application Submission: 24.01.2015
- Last date of receipt of hard copy of online submitted Applications: 31.01.2015
- Last Date of receipt of Hard copies of online submitted Applications from far flung areas 07.02.2015
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 24.01.2015
Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL) Recruitment 2014 – ADVERTISEMENT NO.2/2015.