Company Name: Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL)
Position: Utility Operators
Education: Diploma in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering
Experience: 3 years
Details of Post :
- Qualification: First Class Diploma in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering from a reputed Institute. Candidates possessing First Class Boiler Certificate will have an added advantage.
- Experience: Minimum 3 years of experience in Boilers and Waste Heat Boilers, Gas Turbines, DM Plant, Air Compressors, Air Driers, Cooling Towers, Effluent Treatment Plant, etc. in a Factory / Manufacturing Unit of repute.
- Age Limit: Maximum 30 years as on 01.02.2014. Relaxable by 5 years for SC / ST and 3 years for OBC (NCL) candidates.
- Pay Scale & Benefits: (a) Selected candidates will be placed in Grade ‘7’ with starting basic of Rs.13,800/- p.m. (Scale of Pay: Rs.13,800 – 41,000). (b) Total CTC at the minimum of the scale for Grade 7 will be approximately Rs.7 Lakhs per annum inclusive of perks, allowances & benefits like Medical Reimbursement, LFA, PF, Gratuity, Leave and Leave Encashment, Ex-gratia, Bonus/PLIB, etc. admissible as per rules.
General Information and Conditions:
- Reservations for SC/ST/OBC(NCL)/PWD candidates will be as per Presidential / Government directives.
- OBC category candidates should submit copy of caste certificate dated on or after 01.02.2014 from the Tahsildar or other competent authority approved by Govt. of India (Ref.W.R.No.12011 / 68 / 93 / BCC (C) dated 10.09.93) certifying that they do NOT belong to the “Creamy Layer” of the OBC community as per the proforma of Govt. of India.
- Persons employed with Government or Semi-Government Organizations / Public Sector Undertakings should submit their applications through proper channel.
- Application with incomplete information and/or NOT accompanied with true copies of all certificates and mark-lists (all semesters/years of Diploma Engineering compulsory) / testimonials regarding age, qualifications, experience (nature of experience should be specified) and caste/community (in the case of SC/ST/OBC (NCL) candidates) are liable to be rejected.
- Engineering graduates are not eligible for the post. (6) Whenever CGPA/OGPA or Letter Grade on Diploma is awarded, equivalent percentage marks should be indicated in the application as per norms adopted by the University/Institute.
- The selection procedure will comprise of Written Test & Personal Interview. Candidates shortlisted on the basis of their performance in the written test would be called for Personal Interview. The candidates will have to pass through each stage including medical fitness for being considered for selection.
- SC/ST/PWD candidates called for written test/interview are eligible for to and fro II class train / bus fare on production of bus /rail ticket, provided the distance is not less than 30 km each side by the shortest route.
- Candidates will be required to work in rotating shifts.
- Only male candidates may apply.
- Candidates Domiciled in
- State of Maharashtra with knowledge of Marathi will be preferred.
- The Management reserves the right to fill or not to fill the aforesaid position without assigning any reason whatsoever.
- Those candidates domiciled in the state of Jammu & Kashmir between 01.01.1980 and 31.12.1989 will be allowed 5 years relaxation in upper age limit (Proof to be attached with application).
- Persons with disabilities applying for the above posts will be in accordance with provisions of Para 25 of DOP & T OM No. 36035/3/2004 Estt. (Res) dated 29.12.2005.
- Posting shall be at Mumbai Refinery. However the selected candidates are liable to be transferred to other Refineries / Business Units of the Corporation
Right to Restrict Candidates: The Management reserves the right to call for test /interview only those candidates who, in its opinion are likely to be suitable. Management may at its discretion, raise / relax the eligibility standard to restrict the number of candidates or to make available sufficient number of candidates to be called for written test / interview
How to Apply: Candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria may send their application on A4 size paper (neatly typed) to The Chief Manager (ER), BPCL Mumbai Refinery, Mahul, Mumbai 400074. The application shall contain the following details, affix with the latest passport size colour photograph (to be pasted at the top right corner of the application) and enclosing copies of relevant certificates;(1) Post applied for (2) Name and Address with Telephone / Mobile No. & e-mail id (3) Date of Birth (4) Gender (5) Age (as on 01.02.2014) (6) Mother Tongue (7) Domicile state (8) Qualification [10th Std / Diploma Certificate / National apprenticeship certificate and marklists (all semester /years)] (9) Diploma Engineering: Full Time – Yes / No (10) Any other qualifications (11) Experience details (Please specify whether oil refining /petroleum / chemical / petrochemical / fertilizer industry) (12) Whether belonging to SC/ST/OBC (Non-creamy layer) / PWD(OH/VH) (13) Declaration; I hereby declare that the statements made in the application are true to the best of my knowledge and if at any stage the information furnished is found to be false or incomplete, I understand that my candidature will stand cancelled. (14) Signature Application should be sent in an envelop superscribed with “Application for: Name of the post”. Last date for receipt of completed application is 15 days from the date of publication of this advertisement Any form of canvassing will disqualify a candidate.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 08.03.2014
How to Apply: